FS:1989 Trans Am - Rebuit 350 motor - fast - MUST SELL!

NICE LOOKING FAST CAR FOR THE SUMMER HERE FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE!

I am posting this up for a friend. It is a 1984 trans am, black, with a 350 chevy motor that he just rebuilt last year. Car is an automatic. Motor was just re-built from the ground up with new bearings, seals, rotating assembly, etc. It also has ported heads, a nice cam, headers, etc. so it moves along pretty good. I know for a fact there is less than 3 thousand miles on the motor.

The car is black and is in good shape. I don’t have pics to put up but the car is located on grand island and it would probably just be best to go and see it and take it for a ride.

HE NEEDS TO SELL THE CAR QUICK DUE TO A SITUATION HE IS IN. I THINK HE IS LOOKING FOR LIKE $2,800 FOR IT, WHICH IS A GREAT DEAL. BUT SHOOT HIM AN OFFER AND HE MIGHT TAKE IT BECAUSE HE REALLY NEEDS THE MONEY. HIS NAME IS JOSH AND HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 716-946-4129.

THANKS

In case anyone is wondering, this car is a 1989 - I originally put 1984 in the posting by mistake when I first posted it a little while ago, but I just made the edit to say 1989.

http://images.craigslist.org/3kb3md3p6ZZZZZZZZZ93c249f94343adf1efb.jpg Here is a picture of it that I found

Miles on body?

Just give him a call at the phone number I stated in my first post with all questions please. Thanks

Does he still live on sweeney street?

This is not Bill’s car who lives on Sweeny street. This is another one of my friends who also lives in North Tonawanda.

I’m sure the number of 3rd gen fbods in NT is staggering.

lol just sold the GTA to a guy in NT.he was looking for a camaro tho

Sold. In my garage.

:bigclap: