FS: 1990 black s13. $800 obo SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well, I bought this car to do an auto to manual switch and have it on the road by summer for a friend of mine. I’m not really sure if he is going to have enough money by that time so I’m just giving son the upper hand in buying this car.

• PW, PWL, Anti-lock brakes -
  • Price is 800 obo -

Car is located in Etobicoke.
Stats:
Interior 5/5
Exterior 3/5
Underbody 3/5
Motor 5/5

Black s13 pignose, 1990. 220km on motor. motor is very very very solid. Motor Pulled really strong even with auto before the tranny went. Transmission is half-fucked. I have another transmission in the trunk thats in working condition and came out of s13gg’s car.

Hatch is rusted, No holes, Hatch is fixable.

The peice below the rear-lights&hatch has a hole in it about the size of 2 fingers. Just means that little thing thats under the garnish needs replacement. (Avery is selling one currently)

85% tred on all seasons with tear drops.

Interior is flawless.

All windows are Fine. Front struts have a little bit of fixable rust.

This one doesn’t gather water in the trunk btw.

Rockers have a little bit of rust. Nothing un-fixable. Frame has a timely rust. Nothing too bad for a 90. Everything is in working condition (minus the transmission which does a have ass job. And the battery)

Pm me for details, pictures, or if you want to see the car, or anything of the sort.

When closer to summer if not sold, I will probably part her out, Or my friend will take it.

It looked pretty good when I saw it, at 4 am.

very very very true.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/704000-704999/704233_64_full.jpg

-for more pics of the entire car - add me on msn

hey hook me up with some pics of your car bro… i want it bad.
whats the title on the car like?

as long as i can register it i dont care about the tranny ill fix that.

Thanks
Rob

PS if you want this car gone fast, hit me back i have cash in hand and ill have it picked up.

I’ve hit you back, check pm.

Johnston has the extra torque converter I should have given with the extra tranny. The # will be given to the new owner of this car.

Thanks darian, The car also comes with a welded diff.

Only a few serious enquires, but cars still for sale at the moment.

hehehe its mine.

Playa, i will have the $$$ by wensday next week, and i should be able to have it gone by friday of next.

i talked to another shipping company and its like 650$ to ship, so secrew it, ill pay it i just want another one so bad.

anyways, ill be talking to ya on msn later.

peace
Rob

Car is potentially sold.

bumpity bump bump! lock it! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

GT