FS: 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

What kinda #'s does the car make? 1/4 time etc etc?

It has potential to lay down real good numbers with the 3082 if its tuned right. My buddy out in Rochester went 11.01 at 129 with a 3065 which is slightly smaller

the guy that originally had the turbo, who had pretty much the exact same setup ran a 10.96 @ 133mph @ ~33psi with that turbo… and it seemed like he still had a little left in it. He also had MAJOR traction issues with that setup and still ran the 10.96!!

The guy who originally who had the turbo said that THIS car would easily run mid 11’s with this car. He also suggested DSM Link and an intake manifold to help everything out a bit.

Guys, definitely don’t feel like you’re bring insulting… it’s not my car… lol…

Mileage is roughly 150K miles on the chassis
28K miles on the new engine.

Rear end: It’s definitely not a 4 bolt swapped rear end, but it IS an LSD 3 bolt rear.

What internals are in the car?

Just called him and I guess the engine was rebuilt with all stock internals…

Best of luck with his sale

hahaha i know man… i was trying to tell him it’s just a cunt hair too much for the car…

just trying to help him out

Oh yea I dont blame ya at all. The car looks clean and has the right stuff to go fast

will not buy another

If someone is actually interested in the car - let’s do it this way… lol

You: I will give you $xxxx.xx (you fill in the x’s with a serious offer)
Me: Ok I will run it by him!

Me: Jim this guy wants to buy your car for $xxxx.xx!!! You are asking way too much, you should take this offer!

LOL!

how about $xxx.xx

hahaha tooooo low!

I’ll give him $3,000 tops. And that’s being generous, considering the car’s almost 20 years old.

it may not be worth 8k but 3k is out of the question :lol

6000-7000 would be more in reason though seriously,its a nice set up

From the looks of it the bolt-on mods alone are over 4k to include the cams.

guys ,mods dont mean shit!!! my evo was a 2003 in mint condition with a fully build motor that had 2k on it, big turbo ect ect and i only got 18k for it with 36k on the whole car. i put about 20k+ into that thing.

lets me say this again, MODS DONT MEAN SHIT!!! sometimes they actually depreciate the car.

8k way too fucking much
4k on the high end
3k good price

but y the fuck did he rebuild the motor with stock internals? i take it he just had it bore honed and slaped stock shit back in. whats the fucking point?

Yea the cars realistically worth around 4500-5000 tops

NEW PRICE - I talked SOME sense into him… $6,000

but I’m sure if someone shows up with some cash that is SERIOUS about buying the car… he will probably just do it