FS: 1990 Honda Accord

$6000 obo
1990 Honda Accord LX power windows, locks and mirrors automatic
Engine:
JDM H22A engine swap (45k on it) with DC sport header, greddy evo exhaust, cp short ram intake, ngk plugs and wires.
Suspension, wheels and brakes:
Eibach lowering springs on honda struts, cp front and rear upper strut bars, cross-drilled and slotted rotors, 18 inch excel wheels with almost brand new tires
Interior:
two-tone black and grey leather seats, fully glassed interior and painted to match exterior, custom fiberglass sub box that holds two 12 inch subs and amp, custom trunk tray piece with two 12.1 inch tv’s, 8 inch tvs in the front two headrests, black suede headliner, bomz indo-glo gauges
Exterior:
full v-fiber bodykit, carbon fiber hood, jt auto style lambo door conversion, custom house of color paint, black altezza tail lights, black one piece headlights, shaved handles, antenna and emblems, flared out rear wheel wells

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m45/jrlraa/2580981757_053fc88767.jpg

is this the auto one that was silver like 4 years ago???

GL lots of “show” done to it

nice motor, ugly body
glws

Have any of the stock body parts?

GLWS.

willing to put it all back to stock minus the h22a?

haha do you watch those tv’s when you drive?

i dont have any stock parts laying around i got rid of them, I’ll de rice it and spray can it if it helps the sale. its been gunmetal then green never silver. i dont really watch the tvs my kids usually do though

take everything out of it, interior, seat, dash, body kit, hood, headlights, lambo doors, tails, trunk lid, boom boom bass, tv’s, take off the wheels, basically part everything out but the drivetrain and the shell how much would you want?

you can even keep the doors if you want them

LOL!!! it’s funny because he is absolutely serious.

if i didnt know any better, i would think it was lowered so much due to all the shit you have inside this thing. this car probably has more watts of sound than an imax theatre!