Fs: 1990 r32 gtr $9999obo!

Hey Guys
I have for sale my 1990 R32 GTR 97XXX KM located in Brampton Ontario. I’m in the process of buying a house and one toy needs to go… A friend of a friend started to part it out and I bought it befor it was to late. I got the car running in October and I have been driving it since due to the miled winter. It was tuned at DL motor sports by Ryan from Federal. We could not get a tack reading so no tourque #s. The car made 274RWHP @ 10PSI on a DYNOJET and could use more tuneing.

Tomei Timeing belt, Momo wheel, HKS turbo timer, Apex’i Power FC, Z32 Mafs with adapter kit and intakes, 3" cat back no res, autometer boost gauge, -6 fuel lines front to back feed and return, 780cc injectors, big break kit (adapter with 13" rotor), Green Stuff pads all around, N1 headlights, 17X9 AVS rims, Tein rear coilovers, RSR front coilovers, stock gtr suspension as well, hicas lock bar, front and rear strut bars, front cross member strut bar, subframe collars, ABS removed, AM RUCAs, R34 front lower control arms, SS clutch line, OS giken twin plate clutch, am horns, 8000k HIDs, the motor has a port and polish, metal head gasket, ARP head studs and Nismo oil pump. I also have N1 Side skirts for the car.

It has some scratches, small dents and the front bumper is spray
painted as pictured.

Stock suspension

Priced to sell @ $9999.99 OBO + Valid ETest!!!
Thanks Mike

OBO!!!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

$8999.99

hey got an 02 rsx for trade if interested, let me know.

Sorry car is sold!