FS: 1991 240sx s13.5

Hey Everyone,

Going to be moving and I can’t bring the the 240 with me. So I’m looking to sell it as soon as I can and maybe grab a motorbike as a replacement.

About the car

124,000 on both the chasis and engine
never winter driven
no accidents
Automatic
Full s15 front end conversion (done properly with metal hybrid fenders, Seibon Gt Carbon Fiber Hood, C-West N1 front bumper, C-west Carbon Fiber Diffusers, S15 Rad Support).
Ganador Mirrors
Rust free spoilerless hatch
180sx tailights
Version: Select V3 sideskirts and rear bumper
HKS Hi Power cat back exhaust
Tein Springs
Full Jdm s14 brake upgrade with 5 bolt conversion
Bronze Nismo LMGT4’s (18 x 8.5 +25, 18 x 9.5 +30)
Fuzion tires with 1 month of wear

Very Sexy car. but Automatic? im sad face* who can do a manual swap with wiring to get rid of over drive or make the car start when clutch depressed instead of car start with no clutch? I am interested though! power windows and power locks?

You can start any 240sx without depressing the clutch, but good try.

part tails ? :stuck_out_tongue: pm me

i am sure it has power options.any shop can do the 5spd conversion

This car looks way too aggressive for an auto KA, shiiiiii

all power options, chassis is clean, car was never beaten - at most the car was driven for about 4 months a year. All work done was done the right way with no shortcuts by Velocity in Markham. If priorities hadn’t changed it would have had a transplant this year. May be willing for a bike trade plus cash depending on the bike. Thanks everyone

does it come certified and etested? text or call my cell phone 519-535-7477

I’ saw thsi car in person like 5 years ago when it had no rims or anything
overall clean car back then .
pretty sure this is one of the first guys in ontario to do the s13.5

Naw first one I recall was silver. Saw it at whatever show used to be held at markham fairgrounds… importfest? back in 2003.

wanna part the lmgt4s :wink:

still have the car? how much were you wanting for it?

Hey bud how much are you selling it for :)?

jesus please put a price! FYI 5 speed swaps can be done drunk and stoned in under a day

how much 5193211917