FS: 1991 Cadillac DeVille CHEAP!

Ok, time to sell my winter car…remember, its a WINTER CAR so it is FAR from perfect…

I will start out by saying i drive this car everyday!! never had a problem!

1992 Cadillac Deville
170k+ on the car
70k on the motor (replaced last fall with full tune up)
4.9L V8 (pretty fast!!)
FWD
Loaded
Leather power seats
power windows
power locks
etc etc

THE GOODS…

just about EVERYTHING power WORKS! even the little signal lights on the fenders!!

car runs GREAT!! Drives Great!! like your on a cloud!
Starts on the first try everytime…no spitting, sputtering or stalling.
Heat works good!

THE BADS…NOTHING MAJOR!!!

Body is pretty much solid, but paint is not great, clear is peeling.
ABS light is on, but all seems fine…E-brake light comes on occasionally, dont even know if it works. brakes have plenty of life on them, but i believe there is a small pin hole in one of the lines…seems to still stop fine though.
front tires are OK…backs arent great…should replace all. A/c dont work, but Heat works good!
The interior is fair to good condition, driver armrest is torn, and will need to be cleaned up some.
for some reason recently, the passenger side front and rear doors dont open. i think the locking mechanism is stuck or something. i cant be bothered with it…im sure its an easy fix, since i am the only one who gets in and out, i dont care. Windows schreech a bit when going up/down, doors creak some…again, stupid little things.
the hood cable is kinda broken…the handle broke, so you have to pull the bare cable with pliers…(i will throw in a pair) LOL

this car does need an inspection sticker. Though ive been driving around with the temp for like 7 months.

GREAT WINTER car…has treated me reasonably well. minus all the little bullshit.

YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS CAR TO KNOW ITS NOT AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS. I just feel the need to let everyone know every little detail!!!

I will provide more info and more pics via email to whomever may be interested!

kbb in fair to poor is over $2k.

$700!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/Caddy004.jpg

what is wrong with the A/C? Does it just need to be charged?

im not 100% sure, when we put the motor in, we filled the a/c (on a machine at freinds shop). It blew cool air for a day or so…then nothing. We discovered a leak where a line goes into the compressor…replaced an o ring and tried it again…same thing happened. Possibly another leak somehwere. im guessing at another connection, maybe another o ring. It was for a winter car so i never persued the problem after that. didnt need it at the time.
Hey, if you buy the car, i’ll throw in that surround system for FREE LOL.

haha

sounds like a sweet deal. I’m looking for something cheap with AC to get me by for the summer. it is a fricken oven in my truck

yeah, i cant say its exactly cool in this thing, but with the windows down, and the v8…you can get a good breeze going. it stays surprisingly cool after getting in it when it sits in the sun…overall really not that bad. i was going to keep it for next winter, but im hurting for cash right now. it really is a good car if you can deal with / fix the petty crap.
and hey, winter is just a couple months away!!

TTT
Must sell!

:bump:

$650 MUST SELL!!

bumpity bump. $600 MUST GO!!

TTT $600
someone surely needs a nice winter ride…its only a couple months away!!

can you get some pics of the interior underbody,under the hood,ect.

yes, I will get some more pics for you this afternoon after work, around 5ish. Thanks.

hey im interested wut part of ny do u live in does it run as is

i am just outside buffalo. Yes it runs as is, i drive it 3-4 days a week to and from work. it runs and drives great…just a lot of stupid little things. its the perfect winter car. Pm me if still interested. Thanks.

that brake lights from beign low on fluid. n e ways. ill talk to my ex she needs a car

BUMP, car now has now been inspected!!!

can you send me some pix… any decent 1’s will do