fs: 1991 celica all trac turbo

Hey all i’m looking to sell my 1991 red all trac. it has around 240000 km with new rear brakes and rotors and had a tune up done. the car runs great, the turbo is good too. i’m looking for around $5500 firm as is. if u are interested please email me or pm spooonsports@hotmail.com

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/rallyarttalon/untitled1234.jpg

wow, just the other day me and my friend were talking about if anyone was still selling these cars. its rare to see these cars nowadays, but any case, any more pics of the car, engine bay shot, interior, and undercarriage.

where are you located

located in markham. i’ll get some more pics and post them up.

this car is bad ass

so sick

good luck with sale

this is a one in how many of the 1700 left in america? super rare 4wd turbo (rally :P) sports car… not the crappy fwd cars… i love this car… all fwd celicas wanna be this car

nice car… hows the underbody??

i’ll get some pics up very soon.

up

i’m intrested, would this price include cert and emissions and such?

new pics:

comes with jdm folding side mirrors $5500 obo

Hows the AWD system on these cars? Is it FWD or RWD biased, 50/50 split, does it have a center diff, etc…

really i’m not to sure. sorry about that.

“the center unit over to utilize viscous coupling rather than mechanical, and the rear unit to a Torsen differential. This, the All-Trac system’s successor, went on to become one of Toyota’s most popular sports car drive train setups.”

And there you go

sold