fs: 1991 Honda Accord Ex-R - trade for Sr20 or shell +other

hey, im reposting my accord for sale. Its now got 189 XXX km’s, still have a mint frame and body and still has that one spot of rust (see pictures in link provided)

I got a new 240 so i want to get rid of this car, free up space in the driveway to make room eventually for a shell. It’s still running mint with no problems. Like i said, since january, ive spent a little more than 2000$ now ontop of the 3000$ i paid for it in january. its got baby millege and a really good body. its super clean in and out. I will try and get updated pics up when i get a new battery for my camera.

2500$ w/etest and the rims or 2200$ w/etest but no rims, OBO. Needs only tires for safety…i dont have any in good condition so im not doing the safety anymore, but if you have a 240 with good wheels, swap them for the safety and it will pass. I did have it safetied before, but no one bought it, so im not doing another safety simply because i was out 80$ last time for nothing and i have used the tiers up now. They arent bad but they wont be enough thread for “safety cert”.

i will trade for an sr20det or ca18det or a KA turbo kit or parts to make a up a kit: manifold, turbo, injectors, intercooler, tunned ECU + piping, etc. Or a built KA (t) engine. Im open for random parts too ie: a clean 240 shell, LSD, etc. Ill trade for other cool things you guy might have…drop me a pm, and offer what you got!

im negotiable on the price, i want it gone. it will make a nice winter car, but in all honesty, it shouldnt be used for a beater since its a nice car in great condition. It would make a nice winter car rather than a beater.

ps.
front end is lowered now with the coilovers. Only dropped it 1.5"

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=54066