FS 1991 Jimmy 4x4 built 350 33"tires-SOLD

This is up for sale. Its a 91 GMC Jimmy. The body has about 210k on it i say about because it has a digital dash and the mileage is wacky and doesnt read right. It has a carbed built chevy 350 in it bored .030. Holley four barrel carb, edelbrock intake, mild cam, headers.turbo 350 trans(3spd) Im not sure of alot of things with the motor as i bought it prebuilt. It runs pretty good, sounds like theres a leak in the exhaust at the header or flang commin outta the header. It has some good power, not eveident with the swampers that are on there though.3" body lift. 33" Tires are nearly shit, theyre semi dry rotted but run good, occasionally needing air. May have a leaky gas line, I smell it but no drips. The body has some rust, some rotting behind the rear wheels and overall id give the body a 6/10. Was a PA truck been in Buffalo about 4-5 years.
Fourwheel drive works perfectly! interior is pretty decent looks its age but not beat up, black interior. Inspection is good till November and will pass an inspection( although it doesnt have cats!) Lemme know if interested, This is by no means a gas sipping motor BTW! Askin $1800 obo.
these pics are from this past fall, i can get any pics ya may need. Im in Lancaster BTW.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/HPIM0403smaller.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/HPIM0388e-1.jpg

How many miles on the motor since built? How many miles on the tranny?

When i bought it it had around 5k on the rebuild( i put about 4k more on that). Not sure on the tranny, its shifts real nice and firm though.

Ill through the idea pass my cousin-in-law. Hes lookin for a cheap truck.

Did you do the 350 swap?

What radiator and mounts were used?

Im mostly looking for the engine/tranny for my s10, would you consider selling just that or package deal only?

Im lookin to move it all, No i didnt do the swap. I paid a guy to do it, it was pretty simple since it was in a Blazer before it was in mine. A bit of fab was done to fit the rad in therem BTW.

that thing is sick if i didnt have 3cars at the time i would by this thing

FYI i have to get a new title (i lost it) so the sale of this rig is in purgatory until then. I do have one semi interested party who has “dibs”.

Ok this thing has to go! i cant get it to start now. might be the starter or who knows. I need it the fuck outta my drive way and need the dough to pay for my fuckin divorce! has some rust thing runs strong might need some work, think it has a cracked gas line or something. get it the fuck outta my drive way! $800

Is the front end suspension smoked?

this is a good deal S-10 V-8s are fun, if I wasn’t still in college it would be mine!

GLWS

i got 1200 cash now

oh u said 800
ill give u 500 cash to night and ill move it to night

i live in tonawanda call me and ill get it to night 510 3471 (Pat)

may have a leaky gas line and has no cats, dry rotted tires that are nearly shit? not to try to ruin a sale but how will this pass inspection again?

damn, this thing looks fun. if it didn’t guzzle gas, I think i’d get it for a winter beater.

[quote=“Joe_Omerta,post:15,topic:26317"”]

may have a leaky gas line and has no cats, dry rotted tires that are nearly shit? not to try to ruin a sale but how will this pass inspection again?

[/quote]

its a 91 so the cats dont matter. the gas line must have just happened when i last parked it and ya the tires could use a replacing, i slimed three of them and that stopped the leak, i never got around to the 4th and thats the one that keeps goin flat.

pmed

[quote=“dirtye30,post:18,topic:26317"”]

pmed

[/quote]

GTFO!!!

i got $500 all day let me know