FS: 1991 Nissan 180sx SR20 inside

I got my 180 up for sale because I’m going back to school in September, I won’t be driving it very much and tuition is a kick in the butt. I love this car to death and I would love to have it go to a good home and into the hands to someone who will take care of it and drive it the way it was intended to be driven.

Here’s the details:

1991 Nissan 180sx (RPS13)

Engine/Performance:

Stock SR20DET (81,500 km)
5 spd (swapped to manual from automatic, swap done by 4kruzn)
A/M air filter
5Zigen Border II catback exhaust
Exedy Stage 1 clutch with Stage 2 pressure plate
Stock VLSD

Suspension/Brakes:

Megan street coilovers
Suspension technique front and rear sway bars
Bings TC rods
Tein inner and outer tie rods with spacers to increase steering angle for tighter turning or steeper drift angles
Bings slotted subframe collars
Axxis ultimate ceramic front pads (new)
Enkei ES6 17x7 114.3 wheels in gunmetal will have new tires
Uknown 5 spoke 16x7 wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks
2 Unknown mesh 16x7.5 used as my “drift spares”
Juran front strut tower bar

Misc:

Spin turn knob
Nismo shift knob
Momo steering wheel and hub
HKS Turbo timer
H4 conversions

Just had it’s alignment done on August 9 and an oil change on August 10 so all servicing is up to date on the car. The front end has a bit of damage on it but I replaced the driver and passenger fenders. I have a new bumper for the front that I haven’t painted on yet.

I replaced all the belts last month and the car runs mechanically sound. During the time I have owned it I haven’t had any reliability issues at all, just regular maintenance stuff. The only rust on the car is on the hatch underneath the spoiler, it’s rusted through. But for the most part, exterior and interior is very clean.

I purchased the car bone stock and all the work was done here, that’s why I’ve had very little reliability issues. I’m asking $7,000.00 for the car and if you have any questions or interested please e-mail me at impact.blue[at]hotmail[dot]com

Pics:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/neko441/180sx/IMG_0710.jpg

Price update!!!

$7,000.00

Anyone? Help support the dreamz! lol

Willing to pay out $200 to whoever refers someone to me and actually buys the car.

Did you also try to post on www.kijiji.com or Craigs list?
Those are other free sites that get great exposure.

Yeah, I put it up on kijiji, I’ll try craigs list

Price update! -> $7,000.00

I’m starting to want to see this go to good hands!

patience dude. … there is lots of nice cars for sale right now as well

I would take it chris if i wasn’t a broke ass fool with a 128whp sentra. MrRage FTL

sell you’re sentra and come to the turbo side!

$6000

I’ll think about it and not to sound like an ass, I’d rather you see the car first then make an offer.

<<$6500>>

I need this gone by next week!!!

Does not include blizzak wheels/tires

price updated and set at that!

Going back to school next week, need this gone, someone buy it!

$6,000.00

Takes it as is, I don’t have time to be running around, I’ll entertain offers as well…I seriously need this car gone now.

$5,500…this car has to go

Someone pick it up and build it up over the winter! This car has to go away!!!

sigh im soo depressed, i just bought a coupe 240 with an sr20, and i prefer hatchbacks more :frowning: