FS:1991 NISSAN 240sx hatch (ready for swap) $1650 obo

hey guys im selling my 1991 240sx hatch its red in color,5 spd,sunroof,pwr windows and locks,oh and it has kouki side skirts, the body is in mint condition as well as the floor and the motor is almost ready to come out. just need to pull mounts and starter …its just waiting for a swap. im looking for $1750 obo. pm me a contact number if youre interested the car is located in scarboro.or call 647-686-5420. willing do trades plus cash . pics available upon request just add me to msn donjuanp19@hotmail.com

thanks

So the $1750 is for the rolling chassis?

the only thing missing nowi s the motor? everything else is left? and do you have the powersteering pumps and brackets. im in scarb all day tomorow.

motor is included all parts are there just need to hook it up. i want this gone TODAY I WANT $$$1350 today and tow it away i need the space now or else its going to be scrapped.CALL 647-686-5420 ASAP

Bump Somebody Take This Car Today

how about i get it towed away and give u the money scrap would give you

you said the floor and the motor is ready to come out? what is it, is the floor rusted out?

he forgot a comma

the floor is mint no holes no rotting!!! if there are any questions just call me

check your pm’s, I have a couple questions about the car

guys i need this car gone NOW $1000 obo just call me

Pics, they would help a great deal.

hows the underbody??

how many km’s and where are you located?

alright im interested, i sent you an email

Would like to see pics of frame, both front rails under dash, as well as both rear rails above exhaust and opposite side!!! You’d get a lot more interest with such pics cuz you just saying that the frame is good means nothing!!! Someone told me that when I baught my s13 that the frame was really good… A month later of welding and it was good 2 go! Anyways take some frame pics!!!

TOO LATE SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE DELETE
thanks