Fs: 1991 Nissan Fairlady z 300zx

Year: 1991
Make: Nissan
Model: Fairlady Z 300zx
Trim: 2+2
Engine: VG30DE (3.0l naturally aspirated). Rated stock at 222bhp, 198 ft.lbs torque
Trans: 4 spd auto with power/economy mode
Kms: 126xxx
Exterior color: Silver
Interior color: Black
Factory options:
-Leather interior
-t-tops (still has original shades and covers!!!)
-Power windows
-Power door locks
-Power folding mirrors
-Power seats
-Digital climate control
-Original titanium key, along with red valet key
-Original jdm Fairlady Z floormats :eek:

Modifications:
-Aluminum intake pipes along with a popcharger style cone filter
-Greddy sp2 axleback exhaust
-Twin turbo front lip
-HID 6000k headlights
-Ipod and sattelite radio ready deck
-Tint

Needs:
-Brakes sometime soon…
-Has holes in the hatch from the flushmount wing that used to be there. Previous owner removed it and didn’t bother fixing it
-Foglights aren’t hooked up, they’re from a usdm car so they’ll need to be replaced with correct ones

-Now about the car: It was imported in December 2006 and driven by a woman. It changed hands a couple times and I ended up with it. The body is pretty much mint, it’s actually one of the cleaner z32’s I’ve seen around Edmonton. The paint looks pretty much brand new except for some sun fade on the front bumper like most jdm z’s. It runs and drives amazing, and the car’s surprisingly quick for an auto n/a. It rarely sees the upper rpm range but when it does, it’s enough to put a smile on your face haha. As long as I’ve owned the car, I’ve been really anal about maintenance. Oil changed every 5k with only Royal Purple 10w30. Previous owner had the 60k/120k maintenance done at 97000kms. The leather seats are getting pretty worn out/cracked but that’s to be expected with a car that’s almost 20 years old. Aside from the seats, the interior is in exceptional shape like the exterior. I love everything about this car, the looks, the handling etc. The only reason I’m selling is because I want to get into a twin turbo z.

I’m looking to get $5500 for it but because it does need brakes soon, I’m a little flexible on the price but don’t even bother lowballing. If the car doesn’t sell before winter, I’m keeping it and doing a twin turbo swap like I had originally planned.

If interested, give me a call/text (preferably text) at (780) 695-6428 or pm me on here.

Thanks for looking!!!

looks good. these cars are best with stock aero