FS: 1991 toyota camry, perfect winter car $950

This camry has 100025 miles on it, I was putting it together for myself to drive through the winter, but then got a 4x4 truck instead. It is a 4 cyl auto with power windows and locks that all work. The heater and defroster are also both in perfect working order, it actually has awesome heat. I put new front brakes and parking brake cables on it, and serviced the transmission and did an oil change. I also put 4 brand new snow tires on it. I got it inspected last week and she’s all ready to go. There is minimal rust, just some spots above the rear wheel wells and under the front bumper, i’ll get pics tomorrow. These cars are rated at 34mpg highway with the auto transmission. I’ve driven this car about 50 miles and it drives real nice, no vibrations and it drives nice and straight. I would like to get $950 if you want to come take a look at it my number is 998-7688

I just checked kbb, private party in fair condition is $1750

That car is a fucking tank

they never die

trade ya for a bronco II

and $100

im interested

A/C??

4door?

please post the pics :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry guys, my dad’s car took a crap today, so i’m giving him this for a while, it may be back up for sale in a couple of weeks.

Bump because I hate my tercel. :tup:

EDIT: Didn’t realize it wasn’t for sale anymore.