FS: 1991 VW GTI 16v wheels

These things have been kicking around for ten years and I want to get rid of them.
Someone told me they are worth some money.
2 of them are bent but I beleive they can be straightened.

I’ll start out with $15.

My scrap guy will give me more.

PMed

I think they are sold.

I STILL NEED CAPS

I told you I wanted $100 for everything and you never responded.:shrug:

Put them up on Vwvortex or ditb. they will sell for more than a 100. You should pull about 3-4 hundo with them bent.

I knew it, NYSPEED is the most niggardly forum evar!!!

hell if you want 100 for everthing, i’ll buy them from you next week when i’m home, or have someone pick them up tonight

i thought you said you wanted to get more then 100 for all, and i only need the caps. im from ditb and im sure if you want to sell them you can get what you wanted. i just need caps.you need to tell me what you want for caps. not many in this area want bent rims as theres no shops that straighten them.

let me know if you want to sell the caps for a decent price.

15’s?

They’re RM’s

ummm, ill take them for 100bucs without caps if its easier. will buy asap. let me know

you can get a few hundred for them. hell the caps sell new for 50 each. you can prob. straighten them out a little on your own with a hammer, if not they can be sent out.

Another FS thread becoming a cluster fuck.
Once again I should have spelled it out…
I DID NOT WANT TO SEPERATE THEM BECAUSE I DIDN’T THINK SOMEONE WOULD WANT THE WHEELS WITHOUT THE CAPS.

You could have just offered $100 for the whole set even if you just wanted the caps.

When my wife says, “You need to…”, I immediately ignore her.
I will take suggesttions but I don’t being told what to do.:slight_smile:

I will take the blame, I should have listed a price.
Sometimes I forget how niggardly this place is.
Sorry my fault.

Edit: One more thing I should have spelled out, I AM NOT GOING TO DELIVER SOMETHING THAT I AM ALREADY SELLING FOR DIRT FUCKING CHEAP.

PMed and waiting for response.
he was the first to offer $100.
If he can pick them up soon(with cash) they will be sold to him.

I sent you a pm last nite but you must not of got it. I got cash in hand and will pick them up tonite when I get out of work.

^When I checked my PMs this morning I had a bunch of them.
He offered $100.
You are next in line if it falls through.

Maybe I should have waited longer and put $200 or $300 as the price.:biglaugh:
I knew they were worth something I just didn’t know how much.

NYSpeed - home of the lowball. Always start high. :slight_smile:

Oh, and always specify you’re not breaking up the caps from the set I suppose… stupid valid buyer questions. :roll:

GLWS Mike