FS: 1992 S13 Coupe (white)

*The car has 296,xxx original kms.
*Engine and Transmission are still in good working condition
*Will include new OEM clutch disk + press. plate
*Will include 2 X12" Rockford Fosgate subs + box
*2.5" stainless steel catback (magnaflow)

Asking $1800 OBO

automagic??? pics dude

Im guessin its 5 speed since the ad says hes willin to include the clutch disk and pressure plate

x2 on the pics and location

assuming gets you no where

sorry i forgot to mention its manual, if you’re interested pm me ur emails so i can send you the pics

Aha! Driftin’s powers of deduction are spot on! POST the photos on here though, that way every one can see the car.

here r the pics

Also including another set of stock teardrop rims and a set of aftermarket rims 6 spoke with kumho ecstas 205/40/17 all at about 60% *one tire is off the rim.

how bout the important pics! as in strut towers and frame/floor pics!

yeah that too

hey very interested how are the frame rails? where are u located?

Dude. This car looks to be a good deal man. If the underbody is even CLOSE to the way the outside is, it’s a steal. JUST GO SEE THE CAR! Stop msging go see it for this price. Bring cash…or I WILL!

The driver framerail is in rough shape, but if you’re good with a mig it should be no problem. Guys come on, a coupe for 1800 is a good deal. I need this car gone asap.

but im not going to waste my time and yours just to find out its a pile of rust under that body. you know what they say… pics are worth a million words

Only a thousand words actually.

the reason why people want pics of the rails / strut towers is so that they don’t have to go all the way to see the car just to find out the “driver framerail is in rough shape.”
posting pics will save you time, and other people time as well.

i’m interested in the car, but i can’t take your word for it as you described it

here r some more pics. Price dropped to $1200

Hey where u located? Willing to meet? Would like to take it off ur hands. Text or call asap 5193211917

thanks to alex this baby is all mine, time to weld her back together:)