Newer Gas Tank
Newer Fuel Rail and Injectors.
CLEAN Body and Interior.

The Bad…
Needs Brake Pads
Needs Brake Lines
Needs Fuel Lines
Missing Fuel door.
Missing Intake Hose and Filter box. (You can just stick a cone filter on the TB, that’s what I had on there before)
Missing Spare Tire.
Needs Complete exhaust system. (Most of the stock one is there but it is completely rusted out.)

The wheels that are on the car in the picture will only come on the car if I get more than $500 for the car. They have Brand new, never driven on tires on them and the are a special GM wheel 16X8.5 245/50-16’s. Otherwise the car will not come with any wheels, the bolt pattern is 5X115 a very common GM FWD pattern.

Please make reasonable offers I am pretty open on price. I have another NYSpeeder who claims he wants it but has been telling me he is gonna come get it since Monday and it’s still in my Driveway. I need it out of here ASAP.

i was gonna get it today you never called give me a call tommorow when i can get it and i will

This car looks pretty nice.Id pick it up but dont have the time.GLWS

I’ll take it tom.Give me a price with/without rims
D

Speedped79 has offered $100 and will pick it up today, if anyone can beat that it’s yours.

what happened to your bumper again? it looks fuct.

polish lips bling!

Deer Custom’s, I was driving down New Rd. in Amherst and a deer jumped out and customized my front end.

FYI: he is talking about the S4 not the Cutlass.

Still have the car let me know if you are still interested. I would like to see $250 without the wheels, but am still open to offers.

Come on. It’s Friday. People are cashing there checks. SOMEBODY has GOT to have the $$$ to pick this sweet ride up. Can be fixed in a matter of a couple hours on a weekend, and youve got yourself a nice ride.

Interested but can you bring it to G.I.?
D

For $250?

I will have this gone tomorrow one way or another. If anyone is seriously interested let me know asap.

what happend to speedped79?

what do you want for the wheels? I’d be interested in the whole car, but I have no way to get it to rochester and it doesn’t sound like a chance I was to take driving it.

Also, if anyone buys this and is interested, I have a set of rims that will fit this. 16" look like that but silver and some corrosion, but only asking $120 for the set. no tires.

my cousin keeps dicking me around with the dolly so i have no way to get it right now

Are you asking about wheels alone or wheels with the car? I will allow anyone to use the wheels that are on it to get it to where they need it to go as long as I get the wheels back the same day.
Car with wheels $500
Wheels alone $300

Anyone? Current offer on the table is $200 picked up. Unless (misteroman) wants it for the $250 (I’m pretty sure I can drop it off to you).

I REALLY need a storage lot. If I did, my dad wouldn’t hate me soo much, and this car would have been sold by now.

I will pick up the car and deliver it to someone for $100 (50 for the trailer, 20 for gas, 30 for me)