FS...1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4

1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4
asking $6,500

pearl white, 116,000 miles, all wheel drive, all wheel steering, 5-speed, sun/moon roof, 6 disc cd changer, 320hp, very clean, all stock except for a boost controller, minor rust spots above wheel wells, interior is close to perfect, black interior, has new clutch, new front brakes and new alternator. needs a shift boot and has small vacuum hose leak. im the second owner and am only selling it because i just got a new car. this car is a head turner and is extremely fun to drive.

any questions call 451-6454 ask for Matt

GLWS!

Why are you selling?

Reading comprehension in this thread > me

i just got a wrx over the winter. if i get around what im looking for ill sell it. but i dont mind keeping the car for a little longer

i just got a wrx over the winter. if i get around what im looking for ill sell it. but i dont mind keeping the car for a little longer haha

Someone buy it !!

Paging Sully :lol

Sully doesnt need another one …he needs to get off his ass and finish his first:lol broken bones arnt isnt a good excuse :lmao

Tell me about it. Im not lifting his transmissions for him anymore!! :ahh :lol

buying a running vr4 would be too easy for sully. he likes to work on them more than drive them.

This car is real clean and runs great

trade for a 2003 eddie bauer exploder? lol

eddie bauer! no shit lol.

Very fair price.

This thing is about $12,000 too cheap!!

if your willing to pay 18,500 im all for it haha

hey u have my nuckas old works. i also saw u at the kids house the other night in my neighborhood. the kid with the black jetta. late night botty call?

Stalk much ?

I just got your pm about bringing the lube tmro . Sounds good

cool ill bring the rubber fist.