FS 1993 mx-6 LS KLZE SWAPPED

I am selling a 93 mx-6 with a KLZE swap here are the details.

Full molded shogun bodykit
KLZE Engine (32,000 km)
V-6
5 speed transmission (50,000 km)
Supra tailight conversion
J-Spec headlights
18" Fastco Rims
Kumho tires
Black leather interior
k&N filtercharger Intake system
Bride steering wheel
OBX racing headers
Mx-3 flywheel
Ractive exhaust system
Pioneer sound system
Reverse glow gauges (white)
LED interior and pedals

The car is pushing just over 240hp. The body has just under 230,000 km. There are some more mods im sure im forgetting so if you are interested email me or call me @ (519) 241 9017… Cambridge

Pics are @ http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2007822

9,000 O.B.O

do you have a dyno sheet? because from that list there is no way you are anywhere close to 240hp.

The Engine has been internally modified , and I’m not sure if you know much about the KLZE but it comes stock with 200 hp. The filtercharger adds 23% better air flow than stock and I also have an ECU chip. I could get it DYNO’d if there is one around Cambridge… do you know of any???

i think he meant 240 crank which is entirly possible.

stop shitting on his thead or you will be removed.

GT

these cars are amazing my buddie has one with the same engine and they have balls good luck wiht the sale

Forrest & Forrest Racing “In Kitchener” and are located in the Business Park :wink:

Sorry but i must say:

If you have never dynoed it, thats RICER HP.

Not all car is the same, also you cant “ad” HP by mods.

Example: CAI : 10hp, RH: 10-14HP so CAI + RH = 20-24HP ? LOL NO
CAI + RH will yield more likely 15-20HP.

Also check your mod lists, none of your mods are really performance mod.

OBX RH = yeah right!

Reactive exhaust = huh?

K&N drop-in filter = phh… 5HP max (not to mention the MX6 intake induction is the worst)

So yeah, tell me how your engine is “modded” to “push over 240hp”

Your engine stock’s 200HP is also overrated, ever see a stock KLZE dyno?

You’re truely a ricer, and a lose for false advertisement.

I dont mean to be rude, Mod.

But if you can explain how its possible i would love to hear. If his engine was built NA i dont understand why he wouldnt mention it.

I know this car very well and i can assure you with those mods he list. He will be PRETTY much at stock 200HP.

I just cant stand ppl make up a HP to sell. You’ve seen that alot from used car sale, they all claim this car push this amount of HP yet never dyno, dont even know their mods very well. Such a shame.

Valid point.

But be more curteous with your criticism next time.

Is this the same engine as the one in a Probe?

SCC tested and tuned the engine, and it actually lost HP after adding a CAI and exhaust.

Yep that is the probe GT motor

dude put ur car on mx6.com it will sell quick there i hope, ur car is nice but dont bluff on the hp of ur car, we 240 guys !! uhhh i dont think we will give up a rw car for fr, we drift :twisted: , u guys just drive :clown: ! dont take it personal!lolz

Thats the point if he puts it on mx6.com with that ad, he will be laughed at.

hey i was wondering if you would be willing to part your rims and tires. if so how much and what is the condition of the rims and tires like.

^ first post on the board and you are not only asking if the guy will part his car out… but your asking a guy with a freakin mazda to part it out…

this isnt craigs list.

pm the guy.

GT

hahahaha noob.

Actually the Mazda KLZE is the Japanese Probe/MX-6 motor. The domestic Probes and MX-6’s come with the Mazda KL03.

my mx6 has the same motor, dont get me wrong its fast but that motor fully built na can barely see over 200whp…looks alright tho, good luck with the sale