FS: 1993 NISSAN 240SX HB

Hey i got a 93 s13 hb 5 spd for sale.It has eibach lowering springs, and 17" rims. The body of the car has 384 126 but the last owner said the motor was rebuilt nd it has rougly 180-195 and it in really good shape,considering theres only 2 spots of rust on the car. The frame rails are in good condition but i dont have prics to prove it. The only bad about the car is the front fender bender and the interior. Im askin $1500obo

Couldnt manage to put up pics so use the kijji link

5 speed or auto ?

Hey, are you able to take pictures of the underbody?

Cheers

looks to be 5spd (can see the clutch master)

i sent you a kijiji reply didnt know you were on son im pretty interested but i would like to see some other pictures if you have the time please. looking for pictures of the spare tires area and floor around there frame and floors , also hows the rear quarter panel boittoms hard to tell on my screen. thanks.

read first line

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

i have a buddy thinking about picking this up if you have an extra bumper fender hood and headlight assembly laying around it wouldnt be a bad dd or rip the front end off and track slut it 8)

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

i have a buddy thinking about picking this up if you have an extra bumper fender hood and headlight assembly laying around it wouldnt be a bad dd or rip the front end off and track slut it 8)

is it still for sale?? PM’d

message sent

SOLD!! I bought it :slight_smile: lol. Seriously though.

Man, ive had this car for like a year now. This ad was so wrong! The frame rail was pooched on the passenger side. i had to get 8 holes patched in total on the firewall, inner wheel wells front and rear, passenger side floor, rockers. damn lol. Engine does run mint tho! other than the fact that its running on 2 cylinders for some stupid reason recently lol.

thanks for sharing. whatcha expect for 1500 dolla dolla bills???