FS: 1993 Nissan Altima (5 Speed) *PRICE DROP*

Hey guys, I have a 1993 Nissan Altima (5 Speed) that is for sale. The car is silver, has some rust on the rear quarter panels. There is slight dent in the passenger rear door, but other than that it is pretty clean. Interior is in mint condition. The clutch is blown on the car, but other than that all the mechanical parts are in mint shape. The engine is very healthy and there are a lot of new parts on the car. The tires have 95% thread on them. Other than the clutch and some mild rust issues the car is in overall great shape. I can organize a tow for the buyer if need be. Asking $1000, as mentioned before the only problem with the car is the clutch. PM if interested or call (647)407-5551 anytime. Thanks.

ill give u 700 being no1 has offerd u ne thing

do you have any pix?

xe, gxe, gle,se???

its a gxe…still available and flexible on price…call my cell 647-407-5551 if interested.

Tony

I have dropped the price to $750. All the car needs to be in running order is the clutch. Other than that it is great mechanical shape. There is some slight body damage as mentioned in the original post, but for the price this car is well worth the money. If interested please PM me or call 647-407-5551

bump

pic’s would help for the sale