FS: 1994 Corsica LT 4dr

1994 chevy corsica, 4 door, power locks, power windows,109k miles, 3.1l engine, auto trans., white exterior with red interior, good inspection for another 5 months, decent tires, runs and drives good. Very reliable. Good daily driver. Clear title.

The bad :

• baseball sized dent in front passenger door (lower portion)
  • exhaust is alittle loud
  • paint on the hood and front bumper where done with a spray can
  • will need front pads (could replace at no cost to new owner if parts are supplied)

Would be a great daily driver or winter beater. Looking to get $800 or best offer. Trades welcome. More pics up tommorow. 716-804-1147

$400 tomorrow.

sorry i have others interested for more.

I know people who have corsicas as winter cars they are well in the snow good on gas too

lol ahh the good days witha corsica

Afternoon bump

Great winter car…offers excepted. needs nothing

This is actually a decent, good running beater, if you dont blow off or ignore people wanting to buy it, then they will get a good deal , Glws!

hahaha my old beater!!!

PM’d, phoned, I want.

^^ Replied

BUMP … need this gone. Forgot all about it.

750 on craigslist

TTT

$200?

no thanks…

3sny is full of shit and doesn’t follow through with anything. Don’t bother with this lying sack of crap! He has a long history of fucking people over, including me.

just start a new thread about it bro , so you dont post in all his threads and get yourself in trouble on here because they mods will ban you. im sure 95% of this site has had him do that to us by now including me, but just start a thread of your own.

Closed. 3sny perma’d.