where ya located?

how many miles? whats the lowest you will go? my cousins lookin for a first
car

400 ITS a v6 and looks like crap but if you won;t take it free bump

[quote=“speedped79,post:21,topic:25086"”]

where ya located?

[/quote]

greatest example of a unesseseary free bump ever

25 post 14 of them you bumping your own thread, cool it. It’s only been up for 3 days and at least 7 posts that are blatant bumps. Read the rules on bumping.

800 takes it

6 self-bumps in three days…?

I’ll give Yah $250 cash for it.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:27,topic:25086"”]

6 self-bumps in three days…?

I’ll give Yah $250 cash for it.

[/quote]

im sorry for all the bumps i just wanted to lower the price a lil bit i really need this gone in order to get another car in which ill need time to finish it by spring so if anyone wants to come look at it or make offers pm me or give me a call ive been cleaning the car up to get ready to be bought ill put the new taillights on there tommorow as well this way less work for you the buyer

thanks steve

just tried calling you but went straight to voicemail, can i come take a look this weekend, i dont know if i missed it but whats the milage

[quote=“illkilla716,post:29,topic:25086"”]

just tried calling you but went straight to voicemail, can i come take a look this weekend, i dont know if i missed it but whats the milage

[/quote]

136,000 ill turn my phone back on for a lil bit if ya wanan know more

pm me with details very intersted

Does it have a clean title??

BUMP!!!

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:32,topic:25086"”]

Does it have a clean title??

[/quote]

yep

http://www.wnyfbody.com/showthread.php?t=3177

http://www.wnyfbody.com/showthread.php?t=3210

This car looks like it was through alot more then what was mentioned in your add.

you have to be a member to see what your talking about

could you give a brief discription

car was pretty beat when u got it…wow

[quote=“3sny,post:37,topic:25086"”]

car was pretty beat when u got it…wow

[/quote]

yes it was but all the bodyworks been done and ive gotten the interior and new taillights so what, for 800$ its still a hell of a deal for a firebird that runs and drives good and dosnt need anything but paint and some small interior parts and time

shit ill include a photo journal of all the work thats been done on the car so far to the buyer

and the car also has a new 180 degree thermostat rather than the stock 195 so it runs cooler in the summer and a pioneer headunit and new dual door speakers

[quote=“illkilla716,post:36,topic:25086"”]

you have to be a member to see what your talking about

could you give a brief discription

[/quote]

its pics of when i first got the car and the bodywork being done ext my aims speedped79 ill be on later im me ill send u more pics through aim or u cud just come look at the car

yea i would like to come out saturday afternoon, coulp you pm me your address