WTB Cheap project car

Im in the market for a project car. Just want something to fuck with, preferrably the body be in good condition(I dont have the tools or experience to do extensive body work, some rust is okay…holes in the floor pans…not so much), anything needing mechanical work is perfect for me.
looking for anything DSM right now.

also looking for a minitruck: s10, hardbody, taco etc

my budget is 1500-2000 now, trying to keep it around there or under it

Perfect thing for ya! http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20487

No rust at all! Perfect body, RWD-ish, and its a VW! cant go wrong!

As is with all the parts waiting to go on. $25K OBO

about that whole 25k obo part…how does 900 sound?
:lol

LOL I cant even think of a decent chunk of that car I would sell for $900 lol FUCKING MONEY PIT PIPE DREAM hahahah.

Actually I can. I bet the shipping costs for all the parts purchased is around $900!

ohh this hurts to think about.

I gotta 83 Coupe deville, frame just needs finish welding and put back together. Comes with LS swap. $2500 obo.

hmmmmmm…thats actually mildly tempting, the LS swap is what sells me on it haha, ill keep it in mind

i’ll give you an integra shell with literally nothing in it or on it for $1000

ehhhhh…by nothing on it do you mean like literally just a chassis? or does it it atleast have some body panels?

all body panels… literally nothing on the interior or engine bay. However. I am somewhat joking. I am currently looking for a parts car to turn it all back to stock. You are welcome to help if you don’t want to spend any money on your own project. haha

…yeahhhh i think ill spend money on my own project. im possibly going to buy the red jetta thats sitting out in the quad at HVCC right now hah

yeah what the hell is the deal with that thing hahah

haha its benoits bio diesel. actually fairly clean

thread jack time… im looking for a project too, looking for a 1 or 2g gsx with a blown motor… would like body to be in good shape.

Got a 95 talon tsi…awd…4g63t…interior and body in excellent condition…no rust…motor is blown…lmk if your interested

I dont really like talons but can you send me a picture and price? Also, how many miles on the body?

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=11132

ill pm u a price later…its my buddys car so i gotta call him when i leave wrk…the car is in rediculous condition thou

thread jacked :’(

I have a 2001 Silver Acura 3.2 CL, high miles (~185k), hit in the nose (airbags did not deploy) silver with black leather, rest of body is decent, car runs and drives. Needs hood, bumper, headlights, radiator and support, etc… $800

got any pictures of it? i kind of am interested…

pm your cell or email, I can take a few pics tomorrow in the daylight and send them to you. I have no clue how to post pics on here.