FS: 1994 Honda Civic Special edition 4 DR. 5 Sp. $500

Info on 96 hatch? :wink:

you can pm me or just post up here

I want the 96 hatch real bad!

[QUOTE=)><(((x>;671692]I want the 96 hatch real bad![/QUOTE]

are you fucking retarded? or just refuckingtarded?

Why would I be retarded? The 96 hatch isnā€™t for sale in here, just the 4 door. I just posted in this thread to hopefully get his attention about the other 96 hatch.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37029

[quote=ā€œJDMSIR,post:11,topic:15870"ā€]

What are ya lookin for? I have a 96 Civic coupe, 96 civic hatch, 94 civic coupe, 94 civic 4 dr. 91 CRX, what do you need?

EDIT: Next week i will have a 93 Civic CX hatch 4 sale also.

[/quote]

Info on the CX please.

^ What the fuck? You could have just PMā€™d me. If you want the hatch, let me know. My phone number is up a few posts.

Why would you go through the trouble of looking up my name and threads that I have started when you could just PM me?

[quote=ā€œeMKay,post:46,topic:15870"ā€]

Info on the CX please.

[/quote]

This thread is from a year and a half ago.

I didnā€™t. i was looking at threads for Hondaā€™s and came across this one. And I already did pm you. Unless youā€™re not talking to me but apprently Iā€™m being an idiot tonight so Iā€™m not sure.

How long do you need me to hold it? The gas line is easy to replace, I just picked up a 99 Jeep and I need to put a motor in it by this weekend so I have no time to do it or I would. How long do you need. Call me tomorrow and we can talk it over.

Thank you Iā€™ll give you a call tomorrow evening is that alright?

Sure, after 4:00. GN.

have any other cheap $300-$400 hondas?

[quote=ā€œJDMSIR,post:47,topic:15870"ā€]

^ What the fuck? You could have just PMā€™d me. If you want the hatch, let me know. My phone number is up a few posts.

Why would you go through the trouble of looking up my name and threads that I have started when you could just PM me?

[/quote]

It was at the top of the page, someone else dug it up, relax.

[quote=ā€œeMKay,post:54,topic:15870"ā€]

It was at the top of the page, someone else dug it up, relax.

[/quote]

It wasnā€™t being mean when I said what the fuck, I was saying like i was puzzled.

send pics to me interested ridindirty890@aim.com

yikes

THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD.

Hold on everyone, the civic 4 door is sold like well over a year ago.

I have a 96 hatch and my CRX SI for sale if your interested pm me and we can talk.

how much for the 96 hatch

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37029