FS: 1994 Mitsubishi eclipse 1.8

Parents have a 94’ Eclipse, manual, 1.8 liter car in there driveway. There are also 3 other cars in the driveway that they also have to drive around, therefore this one needs to go. 125,000 miles on it. Timing belt and water pump have been recently done. New battery just put in two months ago courtesy of your friendly neighborhood SKRAPPER. This car is awesome on gas. There are dents here and there on the car, the paint is chipping away on the roof, rust here and there, and the front lip of the front bumper has a crack in it. It has a lebra on the front bumper so you cant even see the crack for cosmetic reasons. Air conditioning works well. BEST OFFER!!! Just need to get rid of it to save them some insurance money each month. Let me know. I will post up pics as soon as I can.

i would offer but i dont want to low ball, also has there been consistent care of the car all the way, are there any mechanical problems at all, any other specs would be great too, im looking for a good DD that wont need any to very minimum work

i can send you pics if you send me your email. dont really know how to host pics on here. i believe my parents are the 3rd owner of the car. oil and all fluids have always been changed on it. 120,000 mile maintenance has been done witch included water pump and timing belt.

Can you send me some pics plz [email=“theinc50@yahoo.com”]theinc50@yahoo.com

pics to clipser99@aol.com

Pics sent to all!!!

pics to mamigone62762@adelphia.com

could you send me some pics as well [email=“whitey6587@hotmail.com”]whitey6587@hotmail.com

concider 1k? pics to aaronbialecki@gmail.com

BUMP!!!

pics to mamigone62762@adelphia.net**

asking price, very interested

interseted! pics? [email=“leftovrcrackbrat@aol.com”]leftovrcrackbrat@aol.com

BUMP…still for sale, have had some interest but no real buyers yet, this needs to go. Any reasonable wont be refused.

pics?? i gave u the adress and i never got um|/

huh…pretty sure i sent them too you, sending them now.

pictures please :smiley:
[email=“iroarirom@verizon.net”]iroarirom@verizon.net

If it’s still for sale anyway :wink:

pics also...hfthe3rd@hotmail.com

1.8L ftw …only dsm that has some reliability, some have made it past 200k!

My wife’s n/a 2.0 90 Laser is at 189,000…and my other n/a 2.0 91 Talon went 240,000…:headbang:

Free bump