FS: 1995 civic 1.6 vtec SOLD

[quote=“ridindirty890,post:19,topic:38911"”]

would you take 800

[/quote]

his number is posted above just call him he dont have a computer at his apartment

He doesn’t have to sell the car…He uses this as his gas saver…but if that craps out he has his back up DD a str-4…then his last choice is a cobra with studded snows :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure he won’t take much less the $1300 (he has that much into it) anti up some money and have a nice DD…

His number is posted for a reason, call him…

are people afraid of phones?

BUY IT NOW!! why ? bc i said so

1300 with the new snows is what im looking for, how about some calls before the weekend.

I might sell the snows so i would be asking 1200 if they go. Doesn’t anyone want a great gas milage reliable car? I want to buy that mystic cobra if they make a decent offer on my cobra, so i wanna sell this to get some extra scratch.

BUMPIFY

bump for friday

$1100, some one call on this i want it gone.

BUY ME

how much for the hood, front bumper, pass fender, headlights and side markers???

1100 and it’s all yours.

:eekdance:bump for him he needs this gone

trades plus cash for my park ave?

why would i need a park avenue? not being a jerk, but my civic at least gets 40mpg, at least one reason for having a third car, and i have 2 nice cars on top of this one so i don’t really want this anymore.

welp, didn’t get sold in 2007, how about 2008.

somebody pick this up

would you possiblely take trade on a dirtbike and a atv?

not interested, thanks tho, sleds maybe

i got a polaris indy 500 that i could possibly trade u

500 is kinda small but what year?

i think its a 92 not sure its my cousinns but i bought it off of him i got to make sure