FS 1995 kouki swap

hey so ive had my car up for sale on kijiji for just over 2 weeks now and had some people email and text me about it but nothing that has come close to my liking for price AKA low ballers thinking they can rip me off. the car is relatively stock with a few little mods here and there. but here is the good part NO RUST. the car comes with just the stock ka but is completely 100% swap ready.
here is the link to the kijiji add with all my information. plz if you have something negative to say about the car or are going to low ball me and explain why your lowballing me dont waste my time, if you are serious about coming to look at the car and possibly purchasing the car then feel free to email or text me with the given information in the add

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

if anyone wants pictures of the under belly of the car plz text me so i can pull it out of the garage and get it up in the hoist for you.

A little pricey there bud.
Good luck

Why did you paint the folded hood?

I dunno could be worth it with the etest laws now, granted if this car has no rust

www.photobucket.com/240sx-bryce

Former owners pix, Might look different now but looks pretty solid except a few regular spots.

awesome lookin’ car! glws!

Lol etest laws make ka’s quadruple in price? God I hope not

You need a slap, it’s because the year of the car… 2 step idle test will make a SR or V8 swap or any swap much easier!

Blah there’s lots of non 98 240’s around

We never agree with anything lol
And slap me, I dare you Haahha

might want to lower the price it isnt even 5 lug… if its a base model s14 that came 4 lug it wont have a rear sway bar either

Just taked to owner on the phone… Really hostile and insalted my mother… Not a very mature owner! Ps cars bent!

ok. so someone plz seeing as i am getting calls and texts asking why i have 2 ads online one saying 3000 and my real ad asking for more can someone plz post a link to the other forum page so i can see what this car looks like and why i am being told my car is in an accident while it is in the new paint job that i had it painted. just looking to get this all looked after.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?211888-95-zenki-with-kouki-front-end-conversion-with-kouki-sideskirts-for-sale

Still available?