FS: 1995 S14 LE parts car

hi, here’s a parts car i want to get rid of

• auto

• 219xxx on engine, the car runs but there is something fucked with the tranny, it won’t rev >2k rpm and wont go in reverse

• full interior, leather, no pieces missing great condition

• etc, etc, etc…

• the rockers are rusted, the rear 1/4s are rusted but the floor is alright, the rails are great, the trunk liner is great, the front strut towers are good, not sure about the rear. has front end crash so the hood and fender are a little bent

i want to try to sell this as a WHOLE. if that doesnt work out then i’ll part it out

$600

any pictures of the interior? thinking about picking this up, want to come check it out where you at?

i don’t have any other pictures because the car is sitting at a shop right now, the dash is in great shape though, and the seats are good with the exception of the drivers seat which has that ware on where your arm goes. other than that its solid. i’m in thornhill, near yonge and steeles. i’ll be away this weekend at the cottage, after that im free weekdays after ~5/6, so in the evening is fine

alright man gimme a link when you get back, what about the interior door panels and driver side window/lock control? heat and defog in woking order? wheel bearings all good?

all electrical parts are actually working. power windows, power sunroof, power mirrors, ac works too for some reason, power locks, and the door panels aren’t ripped or anything. i’m not too sure about the hear and defogger, havent really checked that, but i could get back to you about that.

i haven’t driven the car too much to tell if the wheel breaking are good, just around the block a couple of times, but it doesn’t make that EEEERRRRRRRRRRR noise when you drive it, so the bearings should be fine judging from that. i’ll get to you on monday probably, when are you available?

this weeks pretty haggard, i just picked up a second job and im pretty much working from morning until night, it would have to be on a weekend, or unless i somehow land a day off.

well next weekend is cool then, let me know if you get a day off or anything and we’ll figure it out

Alright man send me a pm with ur number nd I’ll get in touch
cheers

sold

good luck with the build, hopefully you have more patience than me!