FS: 1995 Talon Tsi

put the stock bumpers back on, prolly get more with that done than a unpainted body kit, thats just my opinion, plus it would look alot cleaner

also post better pics of the full car, during the day outside, that would get more ppl intrested

i thoght tsi were AWD

not all of them

I have the stock rear bumper but i dont have the front. I will be included in the sale. If it goes outside the garage i know it will stay there and not get worked on lol. So if its in the way a bit it will piss me off enough to get it going when i have free time

Bump car still for sale and With a new ecu she will start I threw in my old ecu with dsmlink on it in there for the hell of it and she fires rite up

3400 for the car, plus the cost of the body kit and altezas… I’ll give you 2 grand for it.

–mark

No thanks Ill pass

I’m just playing with ya. I’ll spread the word for you.

–mark

Thanks. Ive got a few offers. Still waiting for the rite amount. Summer is coming someone needs a boosted car

hmm this would be sold if it was AWD to me lol…where is this car located? maybe ill take it anyways…

alsoooooooooo could u send me some better pics pleasee?

The car is located in kenmore. If you want to come over and look at it give me a call. PM me.

Bump This Picture was taken today, if there is so intrest ill take some more tommarrow when its sunny out

r u running stock intercooler

yes its a stock side mount

wut would u be looking to get trade wise?

nothing really

wutya lookin to get for it?

check pm

$3000 is my offer.