F.S 1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Up for sale is my biggest love hate relationship in the world. I bought the car a year ago and i am only the second owner. The car itself is in awesome shape and only has a surface rust spot the size of a half dollar on the passanger side fender. There are 170,000 miles on the chassis but im not sure how many are on the six bolt swap but i dont remember it being that high.The only reason i am selling is because i bought the car a year ago and since then it has been nothing but a money pit, i have had to replace just about everything and i cant afford this hobby any more, i am thinking its time to go back to the honda side and find my old prelude.

The Good: (all this has been done in the last 6-8 months)
1.six bolt swap. i bought the motor from a guy on rochester dsm and it runs like a dream.
2.Timing belt, water pump balance shaft belt all just replaced.
3. Transmission just replaced about 300 miles ago with a used one from ozerch on here. The tranny has a welded center diff and shifts fine with no grinding.
4. Lower control arms and ball joints up front new
5. Hybrid 3in stainless exhaust from the turbo back with a hooker aerochamber muffler
6. Low mile 14b turbo just put on 300 miles ago
7. Boost gauge and safc just put in.
8. Comes with stock white swirlies and almost new potenzas.
There is alot of other things that have been replaced but i cant remember all of them right now.
All work was done by Hybird Connection and i have all recipts totalling to about $4500 from the past 8 months or so.

The Bad- 1. the small surface rust as mentioned already
2. air conditioning was removed when the new motor went in
3. could use a valve cover gasket
4. The falkens on the black wheels are kind of beat
Other than that the car is in awesome shape with a very few small dings. It runs great and even though it is a dsm it should be pretty reliable now! As for the asking price i am looking for $6500 firm just because that is what it is worth to me.Including the cost of the car a year ago i have 11 thousand into this. and i need to get back some money. more pics are available if anyone wants them. I also will not part this out so please dont ask.
Heres the pics i know it is against the car pet peeve rules but i do have tinted windows and black wheels sorry! J/k

http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/1/000_0088_00.jpg
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/1/000_0081.jpg
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/1/000_0087.jpg
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/1/0/9/1/000_0084.jpg

Wow i cant believe your selling this.This car is nice and a steal for that price.GLWS

i really dont want to but its time to move on.

not really what i would consider a steal… given the mileage on the car not to mention that he doesnt even know what the mileage is on the swap

good luck nonetheless

my car was a steal…

agreed for sure…

The mileage on the car itself is very high but none the less it is very clean for its age. as for the motor i think there was about 70,000 miles on it when it went in a i have only driven it about 1000 miles since then.

i agree it’s a nice car, but not 6500 nice. it’s basically a stock 95, which is 12 years old now, with a lower mileage engine/tranny. i’d say somewhere between 4500-5000 is more accurate. but again, it’s your car, so don’t sell it for less than what you want to.

i agree you car was a big steal ,but on the other hand if he thinks he is even gonna get 4grand for the car im sorry to say but its a long shot…but good luck with the sale

I have done almost all the work on this car and I would have to say it is damn well worth the money.

Why the hell do you guys come on these threads and put down someone elses car/ asking price. If you have a problem with the price pm the owner don’t make it public and scare off possible buyers.

Thanks Gary! i know its a little high but i have put to much money in this thing and cant offored to lose to much. anyways i am goin to the bank tomorrow to see how much money i owe to release the lien and then i will change my price tomorrow i really need to get rid of this.

i checked with my bank and the lien on it is close to 5,000 so if i can get atleast that i will be happy

Goodluck with sale…bump for lower price on a great car.

AWD?

yes it is

Good luck with the sale.

Selling a DSM is turning out to be VERY hard for me.

number to be reached at?

Why should it be kept quiet if someone thinks it is too much, what if someone doesnt know what they are worth and wants opinions on if its worth it or not. Honestly i wouldnt pay over 4500 for a 95 but good luck on the sale $5k is a forseeable price.

i dont know the car, and i dont know you, but thank you for making that statement, people if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all… bitch to them in a pm, dont mess with the sale!!! thanks!!!

If your not buying the car then what does it matter what they sell it for. Lets say hypothetically the car was not worth the reasonable for sale price but the guy actually sells it for what he wants. Is it bad to catch a break like that every once in a while. Let the possible buyers do research and figure this shit out for themselfs.