F.S 1995 Eagle Talon TSi

They should keep quiet because they know nothing about the car, as for me i have owned they car for over a year now and i know what i have replaced and i know what is done to it also i know and i am almost positive you will not find a better deal for a TSi with a such a solid body and with all the shit just replaced. I agree with gary 100%. like your mom said when you were little “if you have nothing nice to saty dont say anything at all”

thats what i just said!!!.. verynice, now free bump, someone buy this!!! great deal!!!

bump i need this gone so i can get a new toy!

Most of the people commenting on the price have owned and wrenched on DSM’s so their opinions are helpful to potential buyers. No offense but pretty much every DSM with 80+k are loaded with new parts because thats when they tend to break down.

bump new price 4500

PMed you.

If it helps, I sold a mint condition 97 Tsi AWd with a FEW mods left on it. Had a 6 bolt swap that was 15k miles old with an entirely rebuilt OEM engine, including any part you can think of. I sold it for 6k.

bump new price 4300 and open to trades

what kind of trades u looking for

i am open to anything

how about a 2000 ford focus zx3 hatch ,auto full header back exaust tinted windows and studded snows,also have many extras like many cf interior parts ,carbonfiber hood and black front bra let me know i have a tons of other possable trades .

nothing auto please