96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - $5000.00

As if there aren’t enough DSM’s for sale lately…heres one more. Reasons im selling, are to focus on my spyder and to help pay my tuition…so help me out!

The car has some typical dsm rot. but strut towers are good, could be resanded and painted though. Spare wheel well has fiberglass instead of metal. back hatch is rust free now. both fenders replaced. Car will be plastidipped white soon.

I also will probably be doing a 2GB eclipse conversion on it in the coming days.

What it is:

Engine/Turbo:

• 6 bolt block and head
  • New Felpro permatorque head gasket
  • ARP Head Studs
  • New timing belt
  • New Front Facing oil filter housing
  • Oil pan was just resealed
  • valve cover gaskets just replaced
  • 1g Intake Manifold with 1g throttle body
  • EvoIII Exhaust manifold tapped for EGT (plugged right now)
  • t04b in BEP Bolt on housing
  • Stainless o2 housing, recirculated
  • AEM Wideband in front o2 spot (closed loop is controlled through wideband)
  • Spearco Custom FMIC
  • HKS BOV
  • Poly Driverside, front, and rear motor mounts. Passenger side is stock
  • Apexi GT 3" downpipe into HKS Super Drager catback (no cat in car, or rear o2)

Transmission/Drivetrain/Shifting/Suspension:

• ‘recently’ rebuilt - thats all i have from the car i pulled it from. it shifts PERFECTLY and feels awesome.
  • Welded Center Diff
  • Shift cable bushings
  • Poly shifter base bushings
  • B&M style Short Shifter - ebay but all bolts were replaced with grade 8 hardware
  • All fluids changed on trans, transfer case, and rear end
  • ACT 2600 with new street disc
  • Stainless Master > Slave line for clutch
  • New TOB, Clutch fork and Fulcrum pivot ball
  • Stock Sway Bars
  • Tokico Illumina Struts + Springs
  • 3000gt SL Rims (18-19lbs each)
  • 225/50/16 Khumo Ecsta XS Drag Radials
  • ABS Delete and all brake lines replaced
  • Front Wheel bearings have been done recently

Fuel:

• Wally 255 Fuel Pump
  • 5/8" Fuel line tank to rail (hardline under car, not rubber/stainless line kit)
  • Fuel return line replaced with new hardline as well
  • AFPR
  • PTE 880cc Injectors
  • New fuel filter

ECU/Electronics:

• EVO 8 ECU Swap
  • No Lift To Shift wired in to ECU
  • ECU Boost control with 3 port BCS
  • Wideband Controlled Closed Loop

Audio

• Stock head unit (will include tape adapter for aux input!!!11!)
  • Infinity door speakers, dash tweeters unhooked
  • Kenwood rear speakers

Misc

• All glass is good.
  • Sunroof works perfect
  • Power mirrors both work
  • Interior is in great shape and complete
  • Heater core was replaced, and blower motor was removed and cleaned

WHAT IT NEEDS:

• the car wouldnt hate you if you did new brakes and rotors, but im ok driving it as is.
  • Front driverside fender is rusted through
  • Put factory hatch back on with matching vins. should be replaced or bondo’d. i just dont have time to do it.
  • If you plan on driving it in the winter, you are going to need tires

Either post, pm, or text to 7163435166

Vid:

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz170/hortanica/96%20TSI%20AWD/IMG_20120516_223820.jpg

^^^That was with 14b + crappy jpipe setup, new one is for FMIC and plumbed better.

Pics:

www.photobucket.com/96tsi

Bump!

make me an offer. so far its going back to stock (14b with fmic, stock everything else that i can pull easily) and trading it sunday for an 01 ZX9R. Anyone else want to try and beat or come close to that trade?

bump, couple days before its gone. anyone offering any kind of trade?

Sorry to everyone that was interested…all none of you lol. but this is back again1

Bump. just picked this back up. the guy i got the bike off of overheated it, and warped the head that was on it. so i replaced it, and rebuilt the turbo and put larger cams in it while it was apart.
Ive also since replaced both fenders, back hatch, and door handles. Im about to order matte white plastidip for the car too. Im kind of thinking of putting on my spare 2gb eclipse parts.

pics may help

There’s a link for 100s of pics in the first post. I’m not linking to a select few because if you want this car I want you to see them all.

And if I plastidip it before it sells then I will update the photo bucket album

[We’re sorry, we cannot find the page you requested.]

Link is broken

looks like their beta screwed up the links. if i switch to the old style (which i was on anyways) it works fine. beta it wasnt…but i didnt know that. Fixed link. Thanks!

Ill also trade for a motorcycle, car, other random stuff.

so is the car all stock now except the FMIC and 14B turbo? like cams are back to stock, clutch, etc.?

no, the vid is just when it was stock. it is as described in the listing. i just dont have it on the road right now since…well i didnt own it for a bit. but now that i have it back and title in my name im looking to move it again

I also updated the list to reflect the addition of ARP head studs, new head gasket, and the removal of the audio stuff back to stock.

Bump. Make offers and Id really like to get into a 600cc and up bike again!

Bump before i put more money in this thing!

hows an 02 r1 sound?