Year: 1990
Make: Eagle
Model: Talon
Trim: Tsi
Motor: 4g63t 2.0 Dohc Turbo
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual AWD
Mileage: 107k

Details:

Engine: Recent rebuild (less than 25 miles)
-Clevite Main and Rod Bearings
-Rings
-Complete Gasket Kit
-Water Pump(new, not reman)
-Oil Pump
-Balance Shaft Emilination Kit
-Timing Belt and components
-Arp Head Studs
-Head Gasket
-Vitron Valve Stem Seals
-3g Revised Lifters
-BC 272 Camshafts
-Cx Racing Aluminum Radiator with slim fans

Turbo/Intake/Exhaust
-Freshly rebuilt 14b
-Short Route FMIC
-Turbo Logic Tl-21 Manual Boost Controller
-Injen Intake
-2g Mas
-3" Turbo Back Exhaust
-Ported 2g Ehaust Manifold

Fuel:
-Tank to rail Braided kit
-Fuel Lab afpr w/gauge
-255 fuel pump

Transmission
-4 bolt rear end
-Act 2600 Clutch
-Act Flywheel
-Stainless Clutch Lines
-Upgraded Shifter Bushings

Suspension/Brakes
-Kyb Struts(non adjustables)
-Eibach Pro Kit Springs
-Stainless Brake Hoses
-Newer Calipers/pads/rotors

Overall the car is in pretty good shape for a 20 year old vehicle. The interior had been stripped by the previous owner with a lot of weight stripped out. It does have carpet/dash/plastics back in there right now and will more than likely include corbeau trs seats and an autopower bolt in cage when I pick them up on friday. It is currently being run on a stock ecu with 450cc injectors and a stock 14b but that can all be changed depending on what the buyer wants included. The only real negative to this car is the rust. It doesn’t look bad from a distance but it has the normal spots on the front fenders, rear quarters and door jambs as well as some under the car. The pics I have up are when I first picked the car up, it looks different now as I adjusted the fmic higher(where it belongs), installed the stock fogs and put the engine in it so it sits lower. I will be driving this around some more to break the engine in but it runs great right now. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Price: 3000 as it sits right now, 4000 will include the seats/cage/dsmlink/either evo3 16g or 50 trim amd bigger injectors.
I will get more pics in the next few days.

This is a pretty clean car, good to hear it’s back together. GLWS Liam.

any trades?

Trade for sportbike 04 triumph daytona 600

I would possibly be willing to trade, although I am not looking for anything in particular right now.
-More info on the bike? I would possibly be interested in a straight trade for the talon as it sits now.

lol…when i nwanted a dsam there wasnt one from here to hell…then i buy one and boom they are all over the fucking place…

good looking car, reputable seller, very helpful when i was looking for a car even though he didnt know me…

GLWS

2004 triumph daytona 600
Kn filter
D and d slip on
Power comander with custom tune
520 kit 14-47
Suspension set up by darren at steves cycles
8200 miles
Clean as can be .never dropped
Clean title
It’s a beautiful bike darren will advise to that and he is a very well trusted person when it comes to bikes

just sent you pics

random chance you still own this?

did boosting4me ever own this?

no he did not

No, it has been gone for months.