ported exhaust manifold
ported turbo
ported o2 housing
accell wires
rebuilt tranny
lightened flywheel
new clutch
new throw out bearing
custom shortened shifter(they dont make any for this car)
balance shafts removed and whole engine was professionally balance

engine has less then 4k miles on it
3inch turbo back exhaust 2 weeks old! all mandrel bent piping

EVERYTHGIN ELSE

94 big breaks up front
front strut bar
inglas adjustable rear control arms
3bolt lsd rear end
94 rear end conversion (hatch,spoiler, lights, bumper)
removed crappy leather interior and put in good tsi clotch interior
all power options

upgraded h4 conversion for headlights
new falken tires on 2g gsx rims 16’s and a spare set of 16 inch rims too
warlbro 255lph fuel pump

car looks stock, this is an all go no show car, i can spin all 4 tires if i want to, surprises the fuck out of everything ive come against.

240xxxkm on the body
1 surface rust spot on top of driver side door
2 bushing on front control arms coudl use replacing

car also has new altnator and rewire and new radiator and new 02 sensor

probally forgot a bunch of stuff too, i always do

PRICE DROP, IF CAR IS SOLD IN THE NEXT WEEK I WILL TAKE $5000 FOR IT, I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY A TRUCK!

pics here http://members.cardomain.com/ho_bag

will also consider trade on a 240sx, must be 5spd

hello ho bag.

please intro yourself in the new members section and then continue to post.

thanks

GT

I know Ho Bag very well… His name is Alan, he’s from NS as well…

This car is very fast and built right… I’ve talked him into a 240 and going ka-t so he wants to get rid of the DSM, he’s preferably looking for an s14 or a mint condition s13 coupe… this car was built right and is in VERY good shape! Runs low 12’s quarter mile time on pump gas, street tires and 16 psi.

good luck with the sale Alan, and like Greg said, drop a message in the new members section to introduce yourself!

yup so come on people someone help me out!

i have a 1992 s13 great paint two spare engines and a spare tranny… 270 on the car and 240 on the engine

ill trade ya … my car and all the parts i have plus 2000 cash…

let me know…

corey

body good? if so done deal

get me some pics man!

oh hatch or coupe

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=7283

ya i see that now, im just waiting for a responce from him

That’s a crazy Talon man, I dunno why you’d wanna get rid of something like that. Well, either way, we’ll all be glad to have you in the 240 camp since you obviously know ur stuff and will prolly have a lightning fast rice-free 240 very soon :slight_smile:

ya im a fan of all go and no show, gonan suck every last drop out of the ka, no motor swap for me!

oh youll be swapping the ka more than once if its driven right :wink:

Hehe, good that you know what you’re looking for. In my case, I shift between the two almost weekly. I came to the board pre-decided to go SR, then people here changed my mind by showing me some VERY impressive KA-T’s. Recently I’ve found a sweet deal on an S14 blacktop through a close friend who’s getting it imported (he was gonna import one for himself, but I convinced him to do two), so I went back to the SR camp.
I’m a university student in 2nd year, so it’ll be awhile till I’m not broke anymore, so the cheaper solution is ALWAYS the right one for me :smiley:

Honestly, when I saw your talon, I spent a good 20 min looking over everything, cause I was seriously considering trading you my car for it, but in the end I decided I love it too much to part with it :slight_smile: And besides, even if I were to change my mind, tarzan is already offering you a way better deal than I’m willing to do, I’d never let go of my baby for 3K.

ya but tarzan hasnt got back to me yet, im sure he will soon, i love the talon, but i dont keep anycar longer then a year, dont knwo why but thats just the ways it is, i like change

You did all that in a year? Major props man, you work fast :slight_smile:
I plan to keep my car till I’m atleast 25 so that I can minimize the damage caused by insurance lol.
Not sure about after that, depends on how good of a job I get, prolly one of these: STi, Evo, RX-7 FD, old NSX (the pop up light one :wink: )

Eeehh… I’ll shut up now lol… Don’t wanna get warned by the mods for chatting in Buy & Sell. Good luck with selling ur Talon, it’s a GREAT car, and I look forward to seeing your amazing 240 soon.

acutally it hasnt been a year since i go tit yet but ya, enuf chatter before we get yelled at!

“Go tit!”

UPDATE

tarzan240 still has yet to get back to myself or Alan, so it is still available to anyone else who would be interested in either the purchase or trade towards this talon…

Alan knew this car inside/out within the first couple of weeks of owning it and has been modifying it ever since… I think he got it in March or something of '04, so all of the mods are just recently done, all within the last 8-9 months… This thing was bone stock when he got it…

whoever gets this car will have a ton of fun! AWD, turbo, est. around 280-320 whp… Like I said in a previous post, this 3000 lb + car has proven low 12’s quarter mile time (full interior, street tires and pump gas)and has much more power left in it for the next owner to discover…

i’ve seen pics of tarzan’s ride, and it looks very nice. clean on the outside w/minor rust, if i remember right. s13 hatch, red on grey cloth i believe, 5 speed,teardrop rims, looks bone stock.

your talon is a sweet deal, good luck with the sale!!

thanks man, i hope someone takes me up my the deal so i can get a different ride. 240 or truck, all the same to me