FS: 1990 AWD turbo talon

I’m testing the waters to see if i can sell my car. I dont need to sell it but i dont have the time for it right now. Anyways this is what I am selling

I’ve owned the car for a few months and have not really driven it at all during this time. I planned on making it a project car but i have lost interest.

1990 eagle talon, AWD 5spd turbo
new blue paintjob

mods and condition:
manual boost controller, front mount intercooler (it has some bent fins but seems to hold boost fine), 3" turbo back exhaust, aftermarket 02 housing, datalogger, aftermarket boost gauge, no radio, 14b turbo, fuel pressure gauge, BRAND NEW front rotors and pads, new tie rod ends and hankook ventus k104 tires mounted and balanced, a brand new not installed slowboy racing 3500 clutch kit (bought from hybrid for $411), a swapped out gauge cluster since old one didnt work, the previous owner said the head was also recently rebuilt and was unsure of the mileage on the block. I also replaced a few wheel studs as they had damaged threads. It also has a walbro 255lph fuel pump and a fresh oil change with mobil1 extended life

car has a sunroof, new paintjob (there are some scratches on the rear bumper), it has a power steering leak somewhere, the current tranny has bad synchros. I was going to have hybrid swap the bad trans and replace with the rebuilt one and change the clutch all at the same time. Hybrid said it they would charge 300 for the labor (not including new fluids, clutch fork or flywheel resurfacing)The car will also need an allignment. And the flip up headlights actually work :tspry:

and because its a DSM lots of parts are included, a spare head, a rebuilt tranny supposodly from shep racing (according to previous owner), misc. hoses and other parts.

I have the title in hand and ready to go. i dont need to sell the car but i am testing the waters to see if there is any interest. I dont want to lose too much money so i am looking to sell if for $2500 firm
thats all i can think of for now, if i think of something else i will add it later
any other questions feel free to post them or PM me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/snoboardr70/welcomehomeDSM006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/snoboardr70/welcomehomeDSM003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/snoboardr70/random019.jpg

You got PM.

didnt u buy this for 1500 :frowning:

trade for mysvx?

I really dont want to trade right now, i dont have time for a 2nd car.

I cant remember exactly but i think i bought it for around 1700, and including the cost of parts and everything that ive put into it and after people lowball me down i figure i would probably end up losing money

more pics of interior…

heat or A/C work?

Who was the previous owner??? What rearend is in the car…rebuilt head stock or aftermarket cams???

man I realy wish I had the extra cash, dont want to get a loan. Would love to rock that as a winter car.

side note:someone buy my saturn for 1200 and ill buy this.

still for sale???

word who was the previous owner?

The previous owner was a guy named “nut” on ubrf. It would really help people if you specified what you have improved upon other than tires, tie rods, and brakes. I thought this was for sale for a lot less last time.

ok ill try and take some more pics, the rear seats are currently out, the heat works but i doubt the A/C will

Engine pic please

to my knowledge its a rebuilt stock head with stock cams

the car also comes with a spare set of 4g63 turbo, and N/A cams in case you have any use for them…?

im not sure how much it was for sale last time, but if i remember correctly i paid somehwere around 1700 for it, and since then i have put brand new tie rods, front brakes, 4 tires mount& balance, mobil 1 oil change, and bought a SBR 3500 clutch kit (still un installed) i didnt add everything up but i would estimate that to be over 2500, and by the time people make offers im sure if i decide to sell it, it will sell for under 2500… I’m just trying to not take a big loss on it and sell for around what i have into it

So does the car drive at all or does the tranny need to be replaced to move??? This would be a nice winter project for me to dive into.

waiting for pm answer lol. i hate the waiting game lol

all PM’s have been replied to

new info on the car: i finally took it driving a little bit last night and discovered 3 new minor issues i didnt know before

1- this was the 1st time i had to get gas in the car, the gas tank door release lever does not open the door. i had to pop it open, there does not look like there is any damage and i will take a look to see if i can fix that. I will update when i look at it in the daylight.

2- i got owned. I only have 1 key for the car. i locked the doors and when i came out of work, i discoverd the key i have is only the key for the ignition, it DOES NOT unlock the doors, i had to get someone with a slim jim to open the lock.

3- the passenger side power window motor doesnt really work

with these newly discovered issues i will lower asking price to $2200

doesn’t really work?

doesn’t work at all…

or needs help but still moves

Has the tranny been replaced yet or are you driving with the bad transmission???

here are some more interior pics, and i tried to take a pic of the scratch on the rear bumper

no the transmission has not been replaced yet, the car is still driveable but it needs to be changed fairly soon, I have only put about 10miles on this car since i have owned it

window…