FS: 1996 A4.

psssh…u guys assume so much…AWDrifter cars only take forever to sell when they are advertised…I bought this from him on the DL :stuck_out_tongue:

the milege scares me a little bit, but its s0o0o damn clean, good luck to whoever gets it

seriously. all your friends have e30s now. they are baller as fuck. don’t you want one?

this shit’s got leather, son. jamzig ain’t got nonna that. oneup em all.

no trades…
money.

im getting something newer.

in that case…

anyjuan wanna buy an e30 and some riimmzzz? i have the cash to buy this ish right now but I’ve been telling myself for a year I will finally pay off my credit card. fucking decisions.

will you trade for a b6 a4? :slight_smile:

i used to want this car, and still kinda do, but i really do not have a use at all of it, or the money. but i can vouch that its definitely a solid car, and Dan takes amazing care of all of his cars and is a good honest guy.

this car still for sale?

hey guys, as for now (the holidays and such) money isnt exactly working out in my advanatge. i am gonna have to hold off for the time being. i apoligize to those that wanted to see it. im hoping in a month or i will be back on track. and will bump this up.

Gives me time to save :slight_smile:

hey look at it this way.
i fixed everything.:cry:

Exactly…you totally fell for my plan :stuck_out_tongue:

not cool.

if anyone is intrested i am selling this car, has about 166k on it now, but the flex pipes broke from the cats so they need to be welded back up, and the pass side has been keyed

im selling for a firm 3300$

pm’ed

i think the previous owner may want to buy this back…i’m not 100% sure though.

I don’t think I want to put the S4 through the winter so answer your IMs :poke: I’ll give Dan first dibs though

well anyone can hit me up on AIM with any questions … ofasho3dub

no price lean, no care.

Trade for a stang ???