FS: 1996 Toyota Camry V6

Asking $3000 for SON members. (It is posted on Kijiji for 3500 atm).
http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/l/kj/09/3/12/986/r1/3135ang_20.jpeg
http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/l/kj/09/3/12/988/r6/5426de1_20.jpeg
This is my uncle’s car (mature owner) who went back home last week due to some family related stuff. I always helped him take care of it so I know quite a bit about it’s history. We can’t afford to keep this car along with the other 2, so it has to go.

The Good:
-Well maintained
-Only 201,149km’s
-Toyota quality, car is very well built and designed
-New power steering pump, fluid and lines
-New tires, freshly installed and balanced
-New brake pads

-New oil pan gasket seal
-Aftermarket CD player
-Oil changes performed regularly

-Independent suspension: it rides very smooth, and maneuvers well

-Has great sound proofing for a quiet interior
-Car is very reliable, there is nothing wrong with it
-Smooth, powerful and fuel efficient 3.0L 1MZ-FE Quad Cam 24V Toyota V6 engine (was on Ward’s Top 10 Best Engines List in 1996)

-This is the same award winning engine used in the Lexus ES300, Toyota Sienna & Toyota Solara V6
-Automatic transmission with ECT (electronically controlled shifting) & overdrive
-Clean grey cloth interior + faux wood trim
-Power everything (locks, windows, mirrors, cruise…etc)

The bad:
-A few spots of surface & stone chips

-A few scratches
-A dent in the rear left quarter panel
-All of these are purely cosmetic, nothing that affects performance, efficiency or reliability

-A few interior background illumination lights don’t work

-Gas shocks for lifting open the hood need to be changed (very cheap to replace)
-A/C has been inspected by Canadian Tire and has a leak (it used to work AMAZINGLY in the summer, so repair shouldn’t be costly at all)

Car was safetied and e-tested last week with no problems.

Call (416) 627-3915 in the evening, or just pm me (preferred).

TTT

Seriously guys, no one here needs a quick and reliable daily? This thing’s going on trader then, we can’t afford parking+insurance anymore.

I’d be interested, but are you willing to obo?

Bump

$2900 firm (out of desperation lol)

This car needs to go, it’s mechanically PERFECT. I can’t drive my 240 until this is sold because I have only 2 parking spots, one for the 240 (used by the Camry atm) and one for my dad’s Olds. Right now my 240 is parked in a friend’s garage, just sitting there… I feel like a part of my life is missing. :frowning:

Sold. Please lock thread. Thanks.