FS: 1997 acura integra - black

its for sale on my street, its not mine, i dont know the owner

if you have any specific questions about this car post them up and ill do my best to answer them for you. most likely around dinner time tomorrow

at the moment i know nothing about it at the moment besides the following

1997 model
black in color
has z3 style fenders
hood has a shitty paint job

theres no price on the sign, and ill get the phone number tomorrow and get a better look at what options / where it needs work

car is located here if you feel like taking a look: CLICKY CLICKY !!!

car has a black interior that LOOKS like it has 20k on it … seats are SPOTLESS, carpets a lil dirty, entire dash assembly looks like it was installed yesterday

power windows
power door locks
manual tranny
64xxx miles apparently
new or nearly new tires all around
factory looking lip / skirts/ rear valance
spoiler

forgot to look if it had a sunroof / power mirrors or power seats

paintjob needs a serios cut / buff tho

Z3 fenders scare me.

z3’s are fugly

and oh yea … about the z3 fenders … they are cheap … they are wavy … personaly if i bought the car id make sure i removed them with a sldge hammer …

and the only thing that doesnt have a crappy paintjob on it is the decklid / spoiler and drivers side rear 1/4 … those are factory paint still

is it a gsr? and price?

why are you posting this then?

im acura impaired, how do i tell if its a gsr ? just find out of its vtec, right ? … and theres no price posted on the car, i beleive its the owners intent to have you call if you want the price because the sign actualy says “serious iquiries only, call XXXXXX”

im posting it because i have a habit of posting cars that arent mine, but that people would probably be interested in

that means he wants more than what a car with a sihtty paint job is worth