FS:1997 Hyundai Tiburon Fx/Gt model *NOW WITH PICS*

I have a 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Gt model for sale. The car has 102,XXX miles on it. The cluster reads 74,987 miles because it was recently replaced. The car does have front end damage, just a scrape on the bumper. Can be fixed for a cheap cost (just needs paint) The car is automatic, I hate to see it go, but i recently bought a ford ranger project and now its pretty much ready for the street, no need for 2 vechiles. The car is strong runner. The car does have a check engine light fir a cylinder misfire, but that will be fixed before the car is sold (will probably be fixed today). Clean title on the car. Never been in an accident until my buddy scraped it. Asking $1400 firm for the car, The KBB is $3,210 but because of the scrape and because i need this out of my driveway, i priced it to sell very quickly. Aftermarket “fart can” or solid chrome exhaust (uninstalled) is included. Pictures are available upon request, i am working right now and unable to get pictures til later today. If interested, please contact me by phone @ 716 392 8125, my name is Corey. Car will recieve a tune-up (plugs and wires) along with an oil change before car is given to buyer. Interior is very clean as well. Thanks

Nyspeed Price= $1200 FIRM

Car is very reliable, never broke down on me once

pics and FS in the title

Also will consider trades, i will consider anything, just pm me! Looking for a 5 speed to beat around on. Cant have another Daily Driverin the driveway, so maybe a POS i can park in the street lol

Can get pics later, at work, If you have a cell # i can send pics to later, that would be easiest. Wont be able to post to nyspeed til late tonight, pm me ur cell number and i can send you pics around 4pm or so

** diid edit and put “FS” in title lol, sorry

CAr does have fresh inspection on it, My dad looked it over ( ford mechanic for 32 years) also he is the only one besides myself who ever did any work on it, car is stock besides spoiler and cold air intake. Didnt want to mod my DD lol

no such thing as a FX/GT…

Just a FX

What color is the car?

Interior is cloth?

what spoiler is on it?

Pics cming in a few, went outside to take some, but anyways, its blue, aftermarket spoiler (looks okay) and cloth (grey) interior

Hyundai refers to it as the Fx/Gt model (they call it the “gt” model version of the 4cyl.)

Pics… Front end damage, has two brand new corner lights, (just didnt put on yet, but will do today)

More pics…

you work at localnet dont you?

the car looks familiar

haha nevermind, i see the pics are taken in the localnet parking lot lulz…

yes lol

lol aha do you work here too?

used to, I drive the silver STi

oh lol aha i remeber you now, chris right? btw your car is very nice, very nice lol

that would be me, and my car is not nice lol…its showing its age

how and why

5 years and 80K miles will do that

ohh i see, we;; when you were here it still looked nice, and btw whyd you quit lol My last day is today