FS: 1997 Nissan 200sx - winter beater $500!

I am selling my current DD because I am looking buying a newer car. The currently has 120xxx miles on it. It’s in running condition.

All power options - including sunroof work. AC still blows cold. Radio works.

Car was rear ended before I bought it - Back bumper cover needs to be replaced, trunk will also not open(seats fold down to get to the trunk if you need the space) Or if you care - you can probably get it fixed.

Car does have a CEL on, and have not had a chance to find out what it was for since it’s already inspected.

Front suspension needs work

I had 4 brand new tires put on it Februrary. It also has newer brakes. fairly new battery and alternator.

KBB Prices

Excellent $3120
Good $2745
Fair $2300

Given it’s current condition - I am going to say it’s worth less than $1000 and will take best offer. Lowballers welcome. Anyone that needs a beater this winter, you may want to consider this.

In for pictures.

Pics are up…

dam raised the price 100$ already… glws my neighbor has one and they drive it everywhere, seems to be a pretty reliable car. they also have some rust issues, maybe its just the car

Im honestly not looking to get much for it, need it gone asap.

if this was manual, it would be mine, glws.

bump for a good guy; steve what are you buying? if you say an eclipse or an evo i will murder you :smiley:

bump, if only the trunk opened i would have been all over this

pmed

bump - need it gone this week.

What’s wrong with the front suspension?
When is the inspection good till?
Any check done on the CEL?

Thanks

The inspection is good until march I believe.

It needs:
1 tierod
1 wheel bearing
1 cv shaft

I would get it fixed and just drive it till it dies, but I really just want to get a new car. taking any reasonable offer at this point.

$500? It’s either that or i’ll just junk it.

trades for anything lol?

haha that’s kind of funny. pm me what you’ve got

scrap prices are so far down you’ll get sub 100$ for a junk car. i can beat the scrap price if it comes to that.

o well that sux. I was under the impression I would get decent money from junkyard.

No, he is right steel has plummeted as well as copper. Copper took over a 30% dive in the last month alone.

explains why the copper is never missing anymore at the tyc :lol: