FS: 1997 Type X front bumper and Side Skirts

Well guys…I am sorry to say that I have to get rid of these. I bought them a few months back, and they have just been sitting in my garage. I want to keep them, but I NEED rims (Not want, NEEEEDDDD!) So in order for me to purchase wheels, I need to make some sacrifices here. These have just been sitting in my garage, and I need them gone so that I can purchase my wheels. I know, I dont want to sell them, because I wanted to do a full type x kit and interior, but plans have changed. So these are now up for sale!

The bumper has all the lights: Kouki Signals, Kouki Foglights, Bumper side pieces, and the Nissan emblem (different emblem then the 91 bumper) The lights alone will set you back as much as the bumper is posted here for sale. 450!

Side skirts are the 2 piece ones. 300

These are very rare, and very pricy. I know I probably shouldnt sell them, because I’ll end up buying them in a few months for twice as much as I paid a few months ago, but they have gotta go so that I can get some new shoes :smiley:

If anyone wants both, I"ll let them go for 700obo.

Need them gone perferably by next week, so that I dont have to attack the visa in order to get the wheels :smiley:

You know you will kick yourself later for selling these at such low prices right? Good deals for whoever picks this up!

alright well got pictures AND will tehy fit on a 90?

They will fit any S13 hatch. Do it. :smiley:

i need pictures!

I could ebay em for more, but I figure local is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Pics of the bumper!

k, I’ll get some up this weekend, I’ll be in the garage all weekend so ill snap a few

good! where in calgary you located…could I come see sometime? :slight_smile:

lol, you will have them up for sale again in about 3 weeks… :E

i thought these were for a 97 kouki?

no they’re for a '97 type x, like the title says

dumb question whats a type x

It’s like a Type R only better.

So this is for S13 right? Pics?

colour?