FS 1998 Civic Cx 5spd

sold

what did you end up getting jeff? I know last we talked you drove an accord sport

could I just ask why the fuck this thing has a cage

I’ve always been curious

I LOVE those, post up some pics.

Ughhh one of the ONLY accords you can buy new with a stick. They look nice!
Been looking into a 4 door, but can’t get a V-6 with a 6 spd :frowning:

i ended up buying a new 2013 Taffeta White Civic Si sedan. I love it. Its a nice comprimise between sporty and a mild mannered daily. It was cheaper than an accord sport and not as large. Its a great car so far. I really like it. The white looks pretty dope imo.

Benny, the cage was free. It serves no special or specific purpose. I wanted to ice race with it, but never did. If u ever wanted something to spark the interest of every redneck at every gas station you stop at… Put a cage in a 274kmi stock civic hatch. Lol

civic si’s suck

sorry to upset you

yeah the new accord is cool, but you cannot get a EX-L stick like mine. They stopped in 2009, I guess ill be keeping mine for a while.

you did upset me, and i hope that upsets you. I have a '12 with the junk interior, smaller sway bars, etc… :frowning:

I’ll give you $500 (post a pic)

Why don’t you unbolt the roll cage and then sell the car? You’ll probably have better luck.

I really wouldve just traded it in and fought them for a $1k trade in.

urgg sorry man… that sucks. I went to look at a preowned 08 and that was a little too used for the price imo. I wasnt that crazy about the looks of the 13, but once I drove it I loved it tbh.

Exterior wise i prefer the 12’s, but the 13’s interior is much nicer. I’m still happy with mine. Get yourself a nice weighted shift knob and it will make those already buttery shifts that much smoother. Isn’t the tranny the nicest you’ve rowed??? like it seriously is the smoothest transmission i’ve ever used.

i want this for the sole fact is that it’s a bone stock civic with a bolt in cage.

Dude, you aren’t kidding! That stood out as soon as I drove the damn thing! I plan on putting a short throw in it with possibly a weighted shift knob, along with a K&N drop in and some springs to stiffen up the suspension a little. other than that, I plan to drive the balls off of it.

you are right on par with what im about to do. Ill give it a week or two.

then buy it

Updated with pics