FS: 1998 Formula - Roller

Don’t sell this to Cougarfag he will paint it pink and put a LT1 in it.

LIES!!! It is going to be a base coat of yellow with a huge rainbow.

Well since people have asked a ball park price like 10 times and gotten no solid answer I figured I’d start the bidding

So I take it your offering $1001?

Fine you want to see a lowball offer. I offer $2500. That is a lowball offer but atleast not complete madness.

dose the stange12bolts have the normal 2 long TA thu bolts, or is it the gay 4 blind holes?

interested in trade for good stock wheels, and 10bolt

I have a strange 12bolt on my car, it uses the stock long bolts. I think mosers had 4 bolts?

choko call me

Bump - to many people dicking around that are interested. this needs to be gone in 3-5 days

whats the current offer?

WTF you havent responded to anyone inquiring to buy it. If you really dont want to post an asking price then pm me what you want.

bump for you, if i didnt have my camaro alreayd done up i’d be on this, perfect lightweight frame for dragging and the wheels are badass :tup:

This has to GO. Price was special to 2 people. but guess they dont want a sick deal ’ or there wife doesnt want them have it’ 1st come 1st to have with cash $5,000 FIRM thats low enough!!!

A fucking steal. as i have that in the tires,wheels,rear end alone.

I talked to LND Misl and I guess he’s going to rebuild the Vette.He was the one I knew was looking for a 98+ Fbod.
D

2k for rear/wheels, w/trade for stocks

^umm i thought he said the stockers wont work due to the shorter rear end? wrong backspacing… maybe i read it wrong :gotme:

^True. I looked into that.

I believe studderin means he will include a stock rear and wheels plus 2k for the built rear and wheels

^^ yes