FS: 1998 Honda CR-V AWD $3600 ☺☺☺

I’m selling this 1998 Honda CR-V 5-speed AWD. The car has 172,000 miles but was VERY well taken care of, they are highway miles at most. The engine is very strong and clean, there are no leaks or noises at all from the engine. The valves are quiet, there is no ticking of any kind timing belt was done at 140,000 miles. The AC blows very cold air. The windows are tinted and if you like I can remove it before sale of car. I personally like how it looks tinted.The transmission shifts smooth with no grinds, AWD works as should and clutch grabs strong.

The interior is nice,no holes or rips in the seats. The CD player works good, it a Sony Explode. Everything works as should, all power windows, mirrors, rear trunk release etc. It also has key less entry with remote trunk popper and panic button.

The tires are only a few weeks old. There is also a bunch of other new stuff just recently done to the vehicle. There are new brakes in front, new ball joints, new outer tie rod ends, new axle, new tires, all new control arms and bushings, newer battery, new clutch slave cylinder, new clutch master cylinder…

The car does come with factory floor mats, I was cleaning them and did not take pictures of them in the car.

Any questions feel fee to ask. I can get more pictures if you need, Thanks.

LOOKING FOR $3600

Here is the Carfax
http://www.carfax.com/viewEmai…ge=EN#

ehh i want …clean car … glws someone needs to get this and boost it

Word, 5 speed, toss a head on there and call it a day.

i know OT but all you would need is a intake and just throw 20lbs at it

but big :tup: to a man and his hondas

One more off-topic bump…what kind of extractor is that, how much was it, and how well does it work?

its a spotbot from target it was $150 and works pretty good.

5speed?rare

I think i may have just seen this on honda tech also. Not sure…If not either way clean car… GLWTS

wow i hate you. Every time you have one of these for sale its a bad time for me. trade for my Ek? lol

did you do all the recent mait. or was it done by the previous owner?

the main. was done by my buddy actually his mom, she spent a $1000 before I picked it up. if you check the carfax you can see it was well taken care of.

ahhh ok i see it now, it says timing belt at 108k on the carfax, i had just skimmed right over it down to 140k going by what you posted originally, my bad!

Actually it was redone supposedly at 160, not 140k. I checked it and it look fairly new, no dry rot, rips, etc.

Anyone before ebay?

where you located?

South Buffalo off abbott rd.

I have a few people now who want to look at it tomorrow. If your interested you can see it tonight?

off topic but what kinda dog is that lol

jack russell terrier

I want this gone

$3600

trades?