FS:1999 Caddy Eldorado,Black,chrome wheels

1999 Cadillac Eldorado ETC.300hp Northstar. Black w/ black leather.Chrome wheels.Every option including moonroof.88K miles. No suprises.My dad is the 2nd owner and the first one was a older lawyer from Buffalo.Car is Very clean.
KBB link http://www.kbb.com/KBB/Selection/Condition.aspx
Has it at $10K+ in good condition and $11K in exc.
Wants $7,500 for it.Pretty firm on price.Possible trade for a cheaper car + cash If I like the car.
Pics available this weekend but here is an ebay link to a similar car w/ more miles and a year older for $8K.Gives ya an idea of what it looks like.- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-Cadillac-Eldorado-Touring-Nice-HtdSts-BOSE_W0QQitemZ220042554921QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6147QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
D

Your father actually owns something other than a RIVIERA? No way. :gotme:

damn those are such nice cars

I’ve been looking for an Eldo and love Black 1’s, but that is way 2 out of my price range, its a sweet car tho stock 275hp…No joke and very pimp lookin

Nope…the cheaper ones were 275.This is the big boy ETC=300hp4L
D

Someone must know me or my dad to know this.Who is this???
D

Eldorado Touring Coupe’s “ETC” are 300hp. The base model’s are 275.

ugh. these are hot. does your dad want an lt1 camaro? lol

what kind of gas milage do these get?

bump for a good seller and a hot car.

Oh shit my fault didnt read all the way just saw pics, ok even better are the ultimate version which is the Eldorado Touring Coupe…Nice:eekdance:

big pimpin.

How is the leather condition?

and you happen to know MPG?

oh, and what chrome rims are on it?

Gas milage on the highway is over/close to 30.I think on the computer screen it says 23 but I’ll check.Mostly city/sticks driving too.

Google search said 17/27 so 23 should be about right.

Leather is very clean w. no tear and very little rub/wear if any.
HAs the chrome rims in the pics above.
The car is in gasport if you want to see,drive it.I should be able to get real pics this weekend.
–The one dealer that looked at it/drove it Monday came back and told him that it was the nicest 99 car he’d ever driven.LOL then offered him $5K for it.Pops got up and walked out.Keep in mind -dealer trade-in- in good condition is $8,200K,$8,900K in exc. He wants to trade it in on an 07 Monte SS so if ya got a hook-up at a chevy dealer(Since it seems I don’t anymore) LMK
D

Good for him. I hate stealerships!

Hahah I’m surprised that the dealer didnt offer something even lower actually :biglaugh:

i want one as a DD soo badd

coming from a sorta anti-gm guy, thats a sharp car, i’d love one.

dealer’s can give or offer whatever they want and they have used card warranties. There is an ass for every seat. But good luck with sale

I want him to just keep the car, as he only puts about 5K a yr on it.Problem is he lives out in the sticks so a new car w/ a warranty would be nice for him.
D