FS:1999 Yamaha Banshee

[quote=“greddy420a,post:40,topic:35150"”]

well its easy for 1900 cash ur dream can come true

[/quote]

find someone who wants a bmw e30 turbo project and this will be off your hands

bump

come on someones gotta want this
buuuuuummmmmmmmppppppppppp

If i had the Cash I would. I miss my Banshee. HAd it for a month when i was much younger. thing hauled ass. Last I heard( few years back) the kid that bought it off of me flew off of a cliff in Canada. He lived i guess, but had a bush or something implanted inhis deriere.

Lol forgot… Banshees are awesome and there is allways the potential for more.

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:44,topic:35150"”]

If i had the Cash I would. I miss my Banshee. HAd it for a month when i was much younger. thing hauled ass. Last I heard( few years back) the kid that bought it off of me flew off of a cliff in Canada. He lived i guess, but had a bush or something implanted inhis deriere.

[/quote]

that sucks pretty bad and yes it hauls ass ive raced all the new 450s and smoked all of them i really dont want to see it go but i want to pay my truck off and this is the only thing i have thats actually worth something
so someone buy it please lol

:bump:

payments?

haha jk

good luck with selling it. i tried selling my e30 to buy it :frowning:

you took those pictures at your work, didn’t you? glws, bump for a good dood. :slight_smile:

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:49,topic:35150"”]

you took those pictures at your work, didn’t you? glws, bump for a good dood. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yup sure did

ok screw it obviously nobody wants it so im just goin to keep it
thanks for the intrest everyone

close thread

back up
1650 cash takes it
need cash for a rocket:)

$1000?

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:53,topic:35150"”]

$1000?

[/quote]

sure plus 650 :slight_smile:

Like I said in sept. you are better parting it out. Do it or take it off the “market”.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:55,topic:35150"”]

Like I said in sept. you are better parting it out. Do it or take it off the “market”.

[/quote]

how about u dont tell me what to do

[quote=“greddy420a,post:56,topic:35150"”]

how about u dont tell me what to do

[/quote]

How about you suck at selling shit, PART IT OUT no one wants your shitty banshee.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:57,topic:35150"”]

How about you suck at selling shit, PART IT OUT no one wants your shitty banshee.

[/quote]

how about fuck u and stay the hell out of my thread dickhead
dont fuckin post if ur not interested
its really not that diffucult
and i will do what i want with it so once again fuck off

I hope your piece of shit burns, hard ass.

haah I really dont want to get into it

1600 for a modded banshee is not bad at all trust me ive seen them go normally for 2600 plus Gready nice quad if you spend a day polishing that thing up go over the plastics with some simple green clean it up till you can see your face in it im sure you will get 1600

jdm not to be a dick but it sounds like u know jack about banshees There 2 stroke race quads and they haul asss and there bad ass lol .

I really hope the quad sells gready If not you might get quite a few bucks just for a modded engine on evilbay.

hope it works out glws and if i had the cash and if i just didnt buy my first car i would be ripping down the track with it .

For all that think im a dumb sixteen year old I bet you i know more about 2 stroke dirtbikes and 4 wheelers then you . Ive been fixing and modding my own 2 stroke dirtbikes since i was about 11 .

also gready you need anyhelp fixing it givve me a pm i would be glad to help you