FS:1999 Yamaha Banshee

[quote=“benmtx5,post:60,topic:35150"”]

haah I really dont want to get into it

jdm not to be a dick but it sounds like u know jack about banshees There 2 stroke race quads and they haul asss and there bad ass lol .

For all that think im a dumb sixteen year old I bet you i know more about 2 stroke dirtbikes and 4 wheelers then you . Ive been fixing and modding my own 2 stroke dirtbikes since i was about 11 .

[/quote]

I know more about cars and dirtbikes, 2 strokes whatever then you will ever know. I myself am not a kid like you, I am a 28 year old grown man, and have been working on and riding 4 wheelers, dirtbikes for over 20 years. I have owned a Banshee before, so I do know jack about them. Step back into this conversation when you get some hair on your balls.

how about you step out of this thread
and i dont know how u think i dont know how to sell i decided not to sell and then just put it back up yesterday and i could give two shits what u know
u have never even seen it in person or heard it run
it is not a piece of shit in anyway it is just dirty in the pics
i dont tell u that u suck at selling and i sure as hell dont say ur stuff is shit
and i dont tell u how to sell ur stuff
and where do u get that im a badass it sounds like u have some personal issues
so stop dogging on my shit i dont do it to u

I didnt think there was such a thing as a shitty banshee. thats a pretty damn good price especially one thats ready to go.

jdm ur a dick point blank trying to act all hardass on everyone how bout u pack ur bags and get the hell out of this thread if gready wants to sell it for 1600 then he has everyright to
why did you come into this thread to give ppl shit

i m just wondering

aftermarket plastic? hahaaha mudsharks on a 2 stroke “race Quad” dont like your setup, but you should be able to get 1500 cleaned up. and modded banshees aren’t as fast as they used to be. They are no longer the king. my bolt on 660 raptor would rape that. and ive done this for 7+ years hardcore, raced them all, all sorts of wheelers, from banshees to recons so glws, too bad it doesnt look like a 99, more like a 93.

just do some super cleaning up and post it on ebay, you should easily get 1500. make sure you post all the mods also.

By the way the stickers give it away as looking like an older model.

[quote=“greddy420a,post:62,topic:35150"”]

how about you step out of this thread
and i dont know how u think i dont know how to sell i decided not to sell and then just put it back up yesterday and i could give two shits what u know
u have never even seen it in person or heard it run
it is not a piece of shit in anyway it is just dirty in the pics
i dont tell u that u suck at selling and i sure as hell dont say ur stuff is shit
and i dont tell u how to sell ur stuff
and where do u get that im a badass it sounds like u have some personal issues
so stop dogging on my shit i dont do it to u

[/quote]

Firt off I never told you how to sell your shit, I simply made a suggestion because your piece of shit was not selling. I said you might wanna think about parting it out to get more money. You had to get all defensive about your piece of shit because you know it is. Do you wanna make more or less money off it? I am telling you this because I have done it from experience.

[quote=“benmtx5,post:64,topic:35150"”]

jdm ur a dick point blank trying to act all hardass on everyone how bout u pack ur bags and get the hell out of this thread if gready wants to sell it for 1600 then he has everyright to
why did you come into this thread to give ppl shit

i m just wondering

[/quote]

And for you you fucking noob, why are you riding this dudes sack? Do you want him to give you a ride on it doubles so you guys can fondle each other in the woods?

Im done.

GLWS.

[quote=“sweet89s13,post:65,topic:35150"”]

aftermarket plastic? hahaaha mudsharks on a 2 stroke “race Quad” dont like your setup, but you should be able to get 1500 cleaned up. and modded banshees aren’t as fast as they used to be. They are no longer the king. my bolt on 660 raptor would rape that. and ive done this for 7+ years hardcore, raced them all, all sorts of wheelers, from banshees to recons so glws, too bad it doesnt look like a 99, more like a 93.

just do some super cleaning up and post it on ebay, you should easily get 1500. make sure you post all the mods also.

By the way the stickers give it away as looking like an older model.

[/quote]

no those are stock plastics
and my banshee does 84 so i think thats pretty fast and i have also raced modded raptors and beat them along with beating all the new 450s
o yea and im not selling it for 1500

slip on pipes dont count for modded raptors, but whatever im not getting in a pissing match. Just saying my opinion, but glws.

Uh I have 02 modded banshee n ive never seen a raptor that could stay near me n mine runs 90 n I can still ride a wheelie in 5th gear without a problem. I dont know what kind of raptor u drive but Id like to know where they sell those maybe ill trade in.

[quote=“sweet89s13,post:68,topic:35150"”]

slip on pipes dont count for modded raptors, but whatever im not getting in a pissing match. Just saying my opinion, but glws.

[/quote]

im not dissing u at all
to be honest i could care less what is faster than me
im not saying raptors are slow im just saying i have beaten a couple that had bolt on performance parts
but thanks for the input

SOLD