FS: 1g dsm stuff and shell

Right now i have a 92 talon tsi shell. manual awd with 4 bolt rear and i have the big front brake calipers but no rotors. and if u wanted i can sell it with a full 3" no cat exhuast (press bent) and kyb agx’s with eibach pro kit springs but springs are most likely cut, and u would get stock suspension. with new rear brakes

Other things for sale include:
-1gb dsmlink
-1g head
-1g full engine with tranny(143,000 miles) still runs good just needs knock sensor which i have but not in

• also 90 gsx not great condition but will sell parts off of.

not sure on prices yet but probably 500 for dsmlink and 1000 for shell

anyone interested in anything? just let me know i will get pics of what u want im in lancaster

would the 1GB DSM Link work with 1GA not sure bout the DSM link fairly new with this stuff I dont see why woudlnt but just wondering

im still not sure if im selling everything yet, but if u have a 90 it has a different wiring harness then 91-94 which means you can either rewire it in your 90 dsm and get a newer (don’t qoute me on this) speedo cluster and tach sensor or something to make it work right, or you can get the newer harness and get newer sensors, im pretty sure its the coil pack, throttle body and then 1 or 2 other things

gotcha - what do you have as far as body parts on the 90 GSX im switching my 90 talon to a 90 eclipse