FS: 1st gen S10/misc domestic parts -- LAST CHANCE before trash --

Do you have a bellhousing for a 2.2l manual tranny?

nope sorry

ever find a drivers side 4wd front spindle?

nah man think those got tossed, sorry

i should be heading down to my storage spot sometime this weekend, i’ll give one last look around for it tho

no problem.

still have a lot of this stuff laying around only because I’ve been so busy…

make offers or send requests, I might just have what you’re looking for

my 1992 Jimmy FS ~> http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38020

pics of syclone seats?

edit: typhoon

original post updated with link to pic

how much for the front seat leathers and would they fit a 94 blazer or 91 blazer

iirc the seats still have the rails on them and as far as i know they should swap directly into all 1st gen S/T trucks. Shoot me an offer, I have no idea what to ask on these. Back in the day I saw them go for anywhere from $500/pair +++

how much for the black bravada center console + seats?

shoot offers on everything

My buddy just picked up 91 Jimmy with an S10 grill, do you have a GMC grill in nice shape? I’ll offer $20 for it as I know he’s a broke bitch, but it’s helping you both out, right? :smiley:

yeah i think i still have a few gmc grilles around, i’ll see what i can find probably this weekend

BUMP for updates & new pics

bump, hope its not too late for some of this, illbe contacting you in a week or two when i get my tax return

FWIW, i also a have a set of those seats, power blah, in Near mint shape ill be moving when the weather gets a bit better.-CHEAP!

1. Threadjack:

To take over the content of a message thread by changing the subject of discourse to a topic outside the purview of the original subject and/orforum, while maintaining the subject line. A form of amusement for trolls. Threadjacking is distinguished from flaming, as flames are a quasi-personal attack on a poster or on a poster’s style of discourse, where threadjacking is deliberatly steering the discussion offtopic.

that is all.

bump get this crap out of here

Need a starter for a 1993 s-10 pickup with a 4.3 have one?